Which option to pick from the store if i already own heart of thorns ?

Sewedir.3027

Technically HoT became a "free addition" when you buy PoF, so when you buy a HoT+PoF bundle, you really pay for PoF and get HoT for free. For comparison, EoD standard costs the same amount as PoF(+HoT) standard. Doesn't seem like you're losing anything here if you want to buy PoF, but in the end it's your decision whether you want it or not. I'd say it's worth it even more if EoD won't unlock mounts (so you'll have a Skiff+turtle only, reasulting in a weaker overal mobility on land/in the air when compared to players having PoF).

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Technically HoT became a "free addition" when you buy PoF, so when you buy a HoT+PoF bundle, you really pay for PoF and get HoT for free. For comparison, EoD standard costs the same amount as PoF(+HoT) standard. Doesn't seem like you're losing anything here if you want to buy PoF, but in the end it's your decision whether you want it or not. I'd say it's worth it even more if EoD won't unlock mounts (so you'll have a Skiff+turtle only, reasulting in a weaker overal mobility on land/in the air when compared to players having PoF).

If i buy end of dragons now, will i have access to it's elite specs now ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sewedir.3027 said:

If i buy end of dragons now, will i have access to it's elite specs now ?

If you buy PoF, you'll have access to its content now. If you buy EoD, you'll have access to its content when it officialy releases. What you'll unlock right away are those additional items like weapon skin chest, cape, title, 1 shared inventory slot and lvl 80 boost (which will sit in that shared inventory slot until used, it can't be moved).

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1