Thank you a lot to you, Arenanet for keeping heart quests in EOD. Very cool.

Source: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1144759500 15:30 "With PoF there was the jackal and masteries, here it is the same but with skiffs. With this expansion, you get the exact same things: Hearts.. then unlocking your own skiff. We aren't showing hearts today to avoid spoilers" (Something like this, waiting for transcript.)

So thank you a lot, you did the best choice. Skiffs looks cool and less cloudy, being more heavy. Interesting masteries, through expected more for Boat than just more health/speed/bump foes.

Fishing seems interesting, at least, I know I will do the collections achievements like I did the chair of the world one. Nice Stream that ended with another Elite spec silhouette, giving us now the know trio of the next beta espec event.

Instead of replying with a confused face smiley, you can actually go watch the stream. Thanks.

Edited by hugo.4705
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 14
  • Sad 4

It does seem interesting, but not something I can do as currently implemented.  It is a purely visual activity as there were no audio cues or audio feedback that I can discern when he was showing the fishing mechanics.  He mentioned a sweet spot and a fish marker that you need to keep aligned.  It'd be nice to have auido in addition to that GUI.  I also couldn't tell if you can hear the splashes.  I'm pretty sure there are as the game is already pretty good with surround sound and being able to triangulate with sound.  

I really hope they read this.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, hugo.4705 said:

Nice Stream that ended with another Elite spec silhouette, giving us now the know trio of the next beta espec event.

:classic_huh: What "known trio"? The end of the stream was merely displaying the Hammer Elementalist.

2 hours ago, hugo.4705 said:

Instead of replying with a confused face smiley, you can actually go watch the stream. Thanks.

Ignore the trolls. No point in getting worked up over it.

• Confused 5
3 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

:classic_huh: What "known trio"? The end of the stream was merely displaying the Hammer Elementalist.

Last week we got Warrior Silhouette.  Week before we got Revenant Silhouette.  Stream today gave is Elementalist Silhouette.

Beta on the 21st will be Rev, War, Ele is what they are saying.  Thanks to today's stream we know the three beta classes.

Edited by Xanhawk.3806
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Theres gonna be such a massive shitstorm if the hearts are repeatable and require repeat completions to acess the vendor.

If hearts didnt take a lifetime to complete and the vedor was always available past the first completion i wouldnt mind them.

Also, incase you misunderstood, ppl are reacting to you with a confused face because repeatable hearts are a terrible system in the live game.

Edited by zealex.9410
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Im trying to think of the repeatable hearts that take a lifetime to complete. I’ve been running through them to get the return to LS achievements and I’ve been knocking them out really quickly.

If memory serves the frog one on Kourna is annoying if the Cholla event isn’t up. Can’t remember for sure because the event was up when I did it today.

Can’t think of any others that take more than a few minutes to take care of.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1