Festival of Four winds : Can the daily Bundle Looter be changed to any Labyrinthine Cliffs event ?

Vancho.8750

Bundle Looter is somewhat annoying daily to do since it is random daily but also one that does require schedule to do, the rest of the Favor of the Bazaar token dailies do not require such investment of time. The Festival should be a fun activity to do while not detracting too much from the usual time people spend playing the game.
Waiting for it for about 1 to 2 hours is not fun in any way .

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, NovaleePhoenix.1259 said:

It would be nice if they could maybe keep the Bundle Looter event, but add the option to also do it at any time via an Adventure, like the races, for instance.  Or, at the very least, increase the frequency of the event.  

I like this idea.  Not sure how resource intensive it is to create adventures, though.  This is one I skip a lot because playing the game cannot be prioritized on a schedule for me.  I play games whenever leisure time allows, and leisure time is not a daily guarantee.

This is why I really enjoy the race adventures.  I can do them when I have the time to play the game.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Alternatively, the overall easiest solution would probably be to change it so that you can obtain the Favor of the Bazaar via a different daily. That's really the only reason why it's such a pain for me, as you don't strictly have to do it to complete the 4 winds daily, and the only reason why I bother with Bundle Looter anymore is to get the Favor of the Bazaar.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1