EOD will have SAB completed?

Guille.7985

If we find out that that after the rushed ending of IBS and 8+ solid months of grindy acheivements on old content's payoff is an expansion of a festival that even the creator admits was not all that popular?

You think that's gonna play?

Seriously... to even suggest this is a good idea right now just boggles the mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mindcircus.1506 said:

If we find out that that after the rushed ending of IBS and 8+ solid months of grindy acheivements on old content's payoff is an expansion of a festival that even the creator admits was not all that popular?

You think that's gonna play?

Seriously... to even suggest this is a good idea right now just boggles the mind.

I can't remember exactly where, but I also remember that kind of admission.

I believe it too - I think SAB is certainly a fun thing to have around and I can see why many folks love it, but I don't participate in or enjoy it that much. It is fun in small bites for me, but the fun it provides me doesn't outweigh how much effort I would personally need to make the harder clears or farm up enough currency for the coolest rewards.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people shared my position.

2 minutes ago, voltaicbore.8012 said:

I can't remember exactly where, but I also remember that kind of admission.

I believe it too - I think SAB is certainly a fun thing to have around and I can see why many folks love it, but I don't participate in or enjoy it that much. It is fun in small bites for me, but the fun it provides me doesn't outweigh how much effort I would personally need to make the harder clears or farm up enough currency for the coolest rewards.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people shared my position.

It was on Josh Foreman's stream last year where he was demoing the content for use on his portfolio. He was asked directly how he felt about the fact it was never finished and his response was a dismissive shrug and "I don't know.. it's not like it was the most popular festival" and then him talking a bit how the popularity of it was no where near that of the big festival content.

Anecdotally speaking I can assure you that you are not alone in your feelings.