Be Reborn in FENX - PvE and Fun Focused Guild

Draco Aine.5714

First post I was looking at, and it already seems like I won't need to look any further 🙂 Would really appreciate an invite. I am a returning player, been away for years and do not feel like I have a real understanding of the 80+ stuff 😬

[Edit: I just realized this would not work since I am on EU servers, right?]

Edited by MasterMind.3267
realizations

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, consistent veteran here, my old personal guild has effectively dissolved over the course of the pandemic, so I've been effectively playing by myself for a bit. I've got tons of experience so I'm open to helping folks with things, and a lot of the new multi-player content (i.e. strike missions) is stuff I've tried but not had the chance to really dive into. Y'all seem like a solid group, if you'd have me 🙂

Hello! Used to play back when it first came out. I've forgotten almost everything so I started playing from the beginning again. I've been playing solo so far and feel like it's time to join a guild.

I'll be really busy the next few months though so won't be able to put much time on weekdays. If that's okay with you, I'd appreciate an invite. Thanks!

Another new old player here lfg. Played core game but not much after until now. Mostly pve and solo, with work and kids so I am casual, but I would like to try diff mode at 80. 

Would appreciate an invite to a guild that welcome returning players 🙂