Fairy wings!!!

Zebulous.2934

2 minutes ago, Southerncarl.2740 said:

It's tacky and they are in every mmo and like every other mmo they are released in the cash shop so the npc people can que up to hand their money over.

well i mean you dont have to buy them, there is a reason they are in a lot of games, people really want them. Honestly if i had not burned through gems in the anniversary sale i would get them. 

Edited by Zuldari.3940
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Southerncarl.2740 said:

It's tacky and they are in every mmo and like every other mmo they are released in the cash shop so the npc people can que up to hand their money over.

Somehow i don’t think an argument that people will queue up to buy is one that a business is going to listen to. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Southerncarl.2740 said:

Please remove fairy wings from this game.

Thank goodness you are not against swimsuits otherwise that Gold Standard swimsuit topic will be turned into a 200+ ping-pong page topic between you and the super thirsty OP there. And, in her words she always 'wins'.  Uh-oh i just said it and if she reads this she will be coming over to win again 😅

Edited by Mil.3562
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mil.3562 said:

Oh i just checked the gem store, the wings are sooo pretty. Got to have them ❤️ And Anet please make more pretty stuff like this and not always huge oversized scary looking armour skins.

I like that...it's balance to all the huge oversized scary ones.  While there are certainly many characters out there with a darker motif, sometimes it's nice to see something more delicate.  I didn't think fairy wings honestly, just like hey cool new butterfly wings that would be neat on a sylvari.  Kind of works with the flower look 😉

• Like 3

I’ve been waiting for Wings for a backpack/glider like this for so long, however one thing ruins it for me…the smoke trail they leave behind when gliding.

Anet, whyyyyyy do you insist on adding a gliding trail on certain gliders but not others? I just watched a video showcasing the wings, and although I love the backpack and the fact they are fully dyeable, when gliding (as Asura) all I can see is smoke, the trails it leaves behind is so obnoxious it makes me not want to use them. 

Some gliders in the game don’t have the trail, the Moth Wings I normally use don’t. Who decided it was necessary to add the trails?

Edited by Bloodwine.6450