Ether Feast Rework [Idea]

Justine.6351

@OriOri.8724 said:@MailMail.6534 While I can't agree with making ether feast a shatter, I think that the idea of a shatter that heals us and cures conditions is a really good one. This would lessen our dependence on Inspirations for sustained healing and condi cleanse. Though I don't know where I would put it, maybe roll CoF into MW and then place this new one as F2?

Yeah, I'm just brainstorming and talking out the side of my face at this point. I think rolling MW and CoF into one skill would be great. CoF has always been woefully underwhelming. This is an entirely different discussion though at this point. haha

@MailMail.6534 said:

@OriOri.8724 said:@MailMail.6534 While I can't agree with making ether feast a shatter, I think that the idea of a shatter that heals us and cures conditions is a really good one. This would lessen our dependence on Inspirations for sustained healing and condi cleanse. Though I don't know where I would put it, maybe roll CoF into MW and then place this new one as F2?

Yeah, I'm just brainstorming and talking out the side of my face at this point. I think rolling MW and CoF into one skill would be great. CoF has always been woefully underwhelming. This is an entirely different discussion though at this point. haha

CoF is even more underwhelming if you knew how satisfying the CoF in gw1 was to land. Probably the most satisfying skill to land in the game it somewhat even seemed to shift morale sometimes.

Archived