Missing six items for World Completion

Hey everyone.

I'm trying to get 100% world compleltion from 99% but I'm missing:

one task (302/303)

two waypoints (484/486)

one point of interest (652/653)

and two hero challenges (187/189)

Its a new character from august 2021 so no missing tasks.

I have hovered over all of the map's sections and they are all 100%.

I have been to the Sanctum of secrets point of interest.

I'ts crazy, where are they hiding?

Edited by umang.7932

drytop and silverwaste are part of Maguuma, world completion is only in Kryta.

I have checked the interactive map, every Kryta section is 100%.

maybe something in pvp maps or some instance somewhere?

Edited by umang.7932
4 hours ago, umang.7932 said:

drytop and silverwaste are part of Maguuma, world completion is only in Kryta.

I have checked the interactive map, every Kryta section is 100%.

maybe something in pvp maps or some instance somewhere?

You could check these areas:  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Map_completion#Area_objectives_added_since_launch

and/or these:  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Explorer#Commonly_missed_areas

and another guide:  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Bluestone/Explorer

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So here is the easy way. Mouse over the map name while zoomed out and look at the counts. (or in the top left corner)

If you are missing something go there. In options, there is a drop down for content guide that you want to set to "Hide Events and Personal Story". Then follow the arrow to the point you are missing. When 100% rinse and repeat.

When 100% if the neighboring zone is missing something, it will put a mark on the zone portal.

Follow content guide and you finish fast.

Only original maps require completion. Southsun Cove, Dry Top and Silverwaste do not count towards completion. If this is your first completion, there is also a set of AP entries for completing everything, look those up to see what regions you are missing stuff in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the answers but I still didn't find them

I've seen those guides, maybe there is a PoI in Claw Island.

I've changed the option to "hide events and personal story" and it's not showing where to go, no portal.

it's the first time, what "there is also a set of AP entries for completing everything" means?

one more thing, when I'm at the character select screen, in the bottom left corner it says 100% complete but in game it's still 99%

When you mouse over each zone.. dont just look for the 100%, look at the individual  tasks/wps list... Brisbane Wilderness and Plains of Ashford, both had a couple wps/tasks added later that don't change the 100% if you already had it completed.    Just go map by map and make sure all of the wps/hearts/tasks are completed

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, neighto.7386 said:

When you mouse over each zone.. dont just look for the 100%, look at the individual  tasks/wps list... Brisbane Wilderness and Plains of Ashford, both had a couple wps/tasks added later that don't change the 100% if you already had it completed.    Just go map by map and make sure all of the wps/hearts/tasks are completed

Ya, I've searched each zone point by point, task by task.

and I've created the character at August 2021 so nothing added after that.

Well wont be able to help in game.. but I know the one wp in Plains of Ashford  (south west corner of the map) was added with a guild missions.. its really close to Guardpoint Decimus Waypoint, head directly south from that wp.    In the same map, the northwest corner(Tela Range) has a Poi that doesnt show up unless you are close.   Think there is also a heart that was added later in that area as well.

Brisbane Wilderness Northwest corner there was a guild mission added that has a wp linked to it... southwest  of the Gallowsfield Waypoint.   There is also the poi that is in the southwest corner (Tangle Root)

all the above were added to the game later so are usually overlooked as they dont change the 100%

Edited by neighto.7386
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2