Forum dark theme minor fix

The dark theme looks really good but it should show the information of the posts properly. Currently we just see a white banner with letters almost to white.

Could you please fix it cause it is a bit annoying and makes it almost impossible to read these information easily and properly.

Thank you

Edited by Lothlorien.2371

19 minutes ago, Lothlorien.2371 said:

The dark theme looks really good but it should show the information of the posts properly. Currently we just see a white banner with letters almost to white.

Could you please fix it cause it is a bit annoying and makes it almost impossible to read these information easily and properly.

Thank you

The banner is light grey mate

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/100616-dark-mode-appearance-got-changed/?tab=comments#comment-1446914

Ah it's the  "f.lux" that causes not to see the name and blent to the background ... (and i dont to change flux..)

I am having this same problem with white banners (on edge, firefox and chrome) on any topics players react. Two days ago I checked out the dark mode and it was grey for me on chrome (white on edge and firefox). Today I opened the forum in dark mode again and it shows white on all browsers now. I didn't change any setting on my pc so something is wrong and it cannot be the brightness setting.

@Fire Attunement.9835 Can this be looked into and fixed so we see grey banners everywhere (and on all browsers) instead of the unreadable white?