HOPE IV: The Catalyst progression blocked. (SOLVED)

HOPE IV: The Catalyst collection can't be completed. The last step I need to do is combining the Incomplete Catalytic Converter and the 4 Jungle Dragon Cores at the Ancient Power Core hero challenge in the secret lab under the Decayed Hive in Tangled Depths. There currently is no option at the Ancient Power Core to combine the parts, all there is is the default "you've already learned everything here" message.

Edited by MostExcellentHat.4653
problem was solved

23 minutes ago, MostExcellentHat.4653 said:

HOPE IV: The Catalyst collection can't be completed. The last step I need to do is combining the Incomplete Catalytic Converter and the 4 Jungle Dragon Cores at the Ancient Power Core hero challenge in the secret lab under the Decayed Hive in Tangled Depths. There currently is no option at the Ancient Power Core to combine the parts, all there is is the default "you've already learned everything here" message.

Do you have some of the parts in 'special' bags or shared inventory slots? I had that problem in an earlier step, but when I moved the items around in my inventory out of such places I saw the correct option after interacting again.

6 minutes ago, MostExcellentHat.4653 said:

Initially I had them in my 32slot containers bag, but I've also tried them in other bags including the default backpack. Nothing works. Also tried on characters that haven't done the hero challenge and even tried bringing 25 Quartz to charge in order to see if that would trigger a change. Still nothing.

You need a vision crystal in your inventory. Do you have a vision crystal?