Proposal for Sun's Refuge

Endilbiach.4132

34 minutes ago, decease.3215 said:

agree...  i also want a teleport back to original spot.(am ok with buying with gem.)

I want it too but I completely understand if that's not viable.  The other zones I can think of that have a similar mechanism are Mistlock Sanctuary, the pvp lobby, and wvw zones, and of those only Sun's Refuge has 'physical' portals from another zone (I'm aware of the ones in LA for WvW, but they operate a little differently I believe?

Tl;dr that might be impossible

• Like 1

I agree completely. this is a great idea. Not true housing in the MMO sense, but it would be a step in that direction to give us options like this, in places like Sun's Refuge. Maybe that kind of functionality could be added. It would definitely lead to more play-through in those zones

Edited by Raventree.8302
  • Like 1

I want them to improve Sun's Refuge as well especially since it's underutilized. Maybe some will say that ANet already said they don't have any large scale plans to add to it but the above are not "large scale".

[quote]There are no large scale plans to add to the instance going forward.[/quote]

See: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sun%27s_Refuge

So, yeah, something to consider if it is "small scale" only.

7 hours ago, Endilbiach.4132 said:

I want it too but I completely understand if that's not viable.  The other zones I can think of that have a similar mechanism are Mistlock Sanctuary, the pvp lobby, and wvw zones, and of those only Sun's Refuge has 'physical' portals from another zone (I'm aware of the ones in LA for WvW, but they operate a little differently I believe?

Tl;dr that might be impossible

Should be possible since there's already item like the Home Portal Stone.

8 hours ago, decease.3215 said:

agree...  i also want a teleport back to original spot.(am ok with buying with gem.)

If you enter it through the Spearmarshal's Plea, and leave through the green icon at the main entrance, you will be returned to the place you came from. Only if you actually go through the portals will you end up in Jahai.

• Like 2