After seeing other specs realized no thought went into WB

Black Bandit.9425

7 hours ago, Exile.8160 said:

This truly saddens me that my main is just an after thought for anet 😞 . Guess ill wait even longerto buy Eod

1. WB have some problems but I don’t think that in perspective of game-design - they worse than DH as example.

2. But it was okey about “after thought”, when in PoF - FB is
 FB? 😄 One of the best specs if not the best in PoF. Maybe other professions need some attention too, in EoD?) Like warrior, as example. 

• Confused 4

On 9/20/2021 at 12:04 AM, Black Bandit.9425 said:

I mean I'm a little biased but please tell me how WB skills match up with the vindicator and the bladesworn. My God they are so cool and have so much utility...don't get me started on the catalyst with viable hammer skills. Looked like so much thought was put into these other specs except WB. It was like they forgot about Guardian and was like oh we'll just make it supper mobile (kinda) and no one will notice. I could possibly be the only one who feels like this. Please tell me I'm wrong?

Lol, most elementalist mains despise Catalyst, and rightfully so. Have some awareness outside of your own class.

Edited by Fashion Mage.3712
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Fashion Mage.3712 said:

Lol, most elementalist mains despise Catalyst, and rightfully so. Have some awareness outside of your own class.

the OP clearly forgot the fact of how amazing everyone thought WB Was gonna be til we got it in game.. Same occured with these 3.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Daddy.8125 said:

the OP clearly forgot the fact of how amazing everyone thought WB Was gonna be til we got it in game.. Same occured with these 3.

Bladesworn and vindicator aren't so bad. Some tuning is needed sure, but I see much more positivity here than I do for WB. WB performs best when you swap out almost everything the spec brings to the table like utilities and the OH sword.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Drael.2015 said:

Bladesworn and vindicator aren't so bad. Some tuning is needed sure, but I see much more positivity here than I do for WB. WB performs best when you swap out almost everything the spec brings to the table like utilities and the OH sword.

Vindicator say hello

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Fashion Mage.3712 said:

First off like I said before hand I'm biased,  so naw I don't care about other classes tbh. Like we're on the Guardian forum...what did you expect lol. I'd gladly take that hammer elite specialization and you guys can have dual swords for ele.

13 hours ago, Daddy.8125 said:

Ya ppl were really calling out Anet for favoritism until it came and they were like oh ok at least it's trash lol.

Edited by Black Bandit.9425
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Black Bandit.9425 said:

First off like said before hand I'm biased so naw I don't care about other classes tbh. I'd gladly take that hammer elite specialization and you guys can have dual swords for ele.

Ya ppl were really calling out Anet for favoritism until it came and they were like oh ok at least it's trash lol.

lol

• Like 1

Arena are just short of funds to create this expansion. Pity.
All of the elites, there is really nothing much to be impressed.
Recycle of old animation with very very minimal new animation created.
Don't see much passion in it.

The expansion will only looks appealing to first timer player while most veteran players are immune to it.

Edited by yLoon.5289
  • Confused 4

23 hours ago, Daddy.8125 said:

Yeah because everything looks good with cheats, max buffs and 0 cooldowns. In reality every spec is clunky and every spec is underpowered except Harbinger and Bladesworn.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Afyael.1740 said:

Yeah because everything looks good with cheats, max buffs and 0 cooldowns. In reality every spec is clunky and every spec is underpowered except Harbinger and Bladesworn.

Not entirely sure but it's unanimous that WB needs a buffed and the skills self roots fixed. Probably the worst out of the lot of em, so far at least. From returning players to streamers, all think this yall are the minority....đŸ€·đŸŸâ€â™‚ïž

Edited by Black Bandit.9425
  • Confused 1

On 9/21/2021 at 1:20 AM, Loules.8601 said:

It’s a numbers, not mechanics. 

This is where you're wrong. The class is just awkward to play. It has a ton of aftercasts which just makes it impossible to actually follow up any of your damage. 

What does an f1 charge accomplish if you have a second and a half aftercast before the hit actually occurs? 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Vindicator getting +240 power and healing power while over 50% HP on a trait is a massive punch to the gut when willbender can only get one of those on a single trait and has to pay a hefty trade off to have the honour of doing so.

What is the reasoning behind these traits trade offs when no other class seems to have them?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Drael.2015 said:

Vindicator getting +240 power and healing power while over 50% HP on a trait is a massive punch to the gut when willbender can only get one of those on a single trait and has to pay a hefty trade off to have the honour of doing so.

What is the reasoning behind these traits trade offs when no other class seems to have them?

Oh didnt notice this, kitten anet sure dont like dps on guards. This hits hard, we are only allow to be support specs by anet -_-.

• Like 2