Vindicator Bug Thread

Fire Attunement.9835

Just noticed the tooltip for Legendary Alliance is repeated twice: 

https://imgur.com/9VfXFaS

Visual oddities: 
- Mist Swing (GS1-1) and Mist Unleashed (GS2) have the same attack animation (and hitzone is ignored https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/r7b83f/my_one_complaint_about_vindicator_5_targets/)
- Mist Slash (GS1-2) and True Strike (GS4-2) have the same attack animation.
- Scavenger Burst, Tree Song, Awakening and Reaver's Rage have the same exact animation
- Selfish Spirit and Selfless Spirit have the same exact animation.
- Alliance Tactics has no animation at all 

Legendary Alliance artwork now has the same size as the others, buth the icon and the "splash" image (the one appearing over the character) is completely off in artstyle from old legends (including the relatively recent Kalla)

Edited by Kidel.2057
  • Thanks 1

sPVP match running dwarf and alliance stance. Was unable to use any heal or elite. Flipping alliance skills never flipped heal or elite (always stayed red side). Pressing the button triggered the shrinking symbol meaning that the input was recognized, but nothing happened. It remained for the entire match but was resolved when the match was over.

Not sure if that was already mentioned but the trait "Leviathan Strength" says that when endurance is not full, it increases outgoing damage by 10% while it only increases outgoing strike damage by 10%.

Not really a "bug" but the text is missleading and i didnt know where to write it if not here.

• Thanks 3

- GS1 area of effect doesn't match the animation - you can clearly see the greatsword swinging through an enemy without dealing damage (see examples 1-5 in the album below)

- GS2 area of effect doesn't match the animation - the AoE is smaller than the effect on the ground (see examples in the album below)

- GS3 range is too short (tooltip says 900, but the charge seems to be only around 450 units)

- (bonus!) After revenant's sword 2 was reworked on February 25, 2020 (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/2020-02-25#Revenant), old 450 range stayed in the tooltip and the "out of range" indicator below skill icon still goes away when you're closer than 450 units away from your target

Screenshots and videos): https://imgur.com/a/KEPoBGM

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Dear developers, please don't forget to fix greatsword's hit sounds - during beta2 event vinicator's greatsword hits sounded like wood hitting wood, very different from the usual greatsword hit sounds, and not in a good way. Double checked it on different characters during the beta, and submitted a bug report, but just to be sure I'm posting it now too.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

When I mount up, the Alliance skills are always switched to the blue (support) ones. The ones that I don't even intend to use. Only happens when I mount and dismount. 

Edit: after trying several things, it seems that if I switch build templates, it goes away. 

Edited by zallesz.1650
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, Barnesy.5839 said:

Vindicator dodges don't complete if you try to activate a heal while dodging.

The heal interrupts the dodge right as the dodge lands.

I don't think this is a bad thing. Heals rightfully take priority over skills. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Kidel.2057 said:

I don't think this is a bad thing. Heals rightfully take priority over skills. 

I don't think you've actually tested the bug to know what you're talking about.

The heal waits until the vindicator lands. When the vindicator lands, nothing happens. The entire dodge is wasted.

• Like 1

Ambient Dialogue for the Alliance legend is bugged.  When using Archemorous, I haven't heard a single line of ambient (non-combat) dialogue.  When using St. Viktor, I've only heard the "is that Shiro?" conversation so far and I can't get any other voice lines to trigger

Edit:  Can get other lines to play in St. Viktor stance, but the timing between one line to another seems muchhhh longer than the usual time between lines for other legendary stances

Edited by LucianTheAngelic.7054

On 12/3/2021 at 6:47 PM, LaGranse.8652 said:

Mounting up and then dismounting makes alliance stance always default to Kurzick abilities rather than remembering which skills were active before mounting up. Happens even if alliance stance was not the currently active legend when mounting up.

This is still a thing. 

Frankly after having countless bugs affecting revenant skill order/templates for years, adding yet another bug that is severely more annoying still not being acknowledged is pretty discouraging.

Edited by Angelissa.8409
  • Thanks 1