Bladesworn Feedback Thread

Fire Attunement.9835

mobility paired with the most insane dps spikes ever (since slb nerf, bye bye slb i steal your job, your wife and your kids). well timed bursts in fractals or dungeons will raise your dopaminelevel like a silent fart that smells like dead rats in a well visited train. i love it

• Confused 3

• 2 weeks later...

how about giving pistols some range? Lmao it's like...the melee ability is the ranged one, and the shooty ability can only fire 2 feet in front of you? What kind of idiot designs that kind of gun? "Oh we're masters of the mystical jade technology that is millennia ahead of you scrubs-- what? You mean you have guns that shoot further than you can spit?" SMH. The more I think about this the more ridiculous it sounds. And not only that, but the burst skill pushes you backwards. Not far enough to get you out of the enemy melee range, but far enough that you have to actively move towards the enemy after using it. Is it supposed to be a close ranged flak cannon?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Pistol having aegis was a good decision. Just popping in to say I appreciate that. 

Agreed. It's good as it is, but I would love for it to be an ammo skill with 2 charges (25s CD per charge). That extra aegis, gap closer, and reload would be AMAZING, and it would help BS stand on its own if ANet ever decides to balance away from shoutspam.