Bladesworn Bug Thread

Fire Attunement.9835

Using trait

Major Grandmaster Daring Dragon

Causes F2 skill to only go to interrupt cooldown (5 sec) instead of going to full cooldown (8 sec) if you are being stunned when the Dragon trigger resset is happening . 

p.s. - Not sure if this is intended or not.

Edited by miiroto.3672
text instead link

TRAIT:
Burst Mastery does not effect any Draggon trigger bursts for bonus damage, I did not see an increase in damage on any of the tool tips

Signet of Fury does not provide a flow buff.

Rampage, lets you be an enraged weeb for 15s, you go big red glowy and holding a sword. (cant use the rampage skills.)

Weapon swap and F1 seem to have two different cooldowns, seriously they end up being 1s out from each other every so often really effecting the flow. I have found the cause of this cooldown difference.

The trait Lush Forest effects the F1 skill slot but does not effect the weapon swap button, this can cause some big problems when you're trying to weapon swap out of the sword, the cooldown is lowered on F1 but not on swap, ever remove this feature or keep it, personally Id like to see the weapon swap act as the gunsaber rather than F1.

Pistol 5 - Dragons Roar moves the character but does not count as a movment skill to trigger the trait.

Edited by Smoosh.2718
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sheathe Gunsaber and Unsheathe Gunsaber have incorrect cooldowns in the tooltips: with Fast Hands trait it's displayed as 8.75s, when in reality it's 5s, which is correct.

The "3 flashing buttons" visual overlay on the bottom bar when charging Dragon Trigger looks mispositioned, on all UI scale settings.

• Like 1

Using Rampage while equipped with the Gunsaber 'weaponset' will not give you rampage skills, but will give you the rampage damage reduction and HP increase while continuing to let you use gunsaber skills.

In many instances, Dragonslash - Force will miss targets that are slightly above you.

Sometimes, Dragonslash - Reach will not hit a target despite passing directly through their hurtbox.

Edited by AnodicShadow.3647
  • Like 1

On 9/22/2021 at 2:49 PM, felix.2386 said:

signet of rage doesnt give flow

Are you sure about that? When I was using this signet I did notice the Flow rate increase massivly when in combat, almost 3 times faster generation of flow if not more. From my end I will say this skill is not bugged.

• Like 1

1. - Gunsabre draws weapon swap cooldown reduction from Discipline trait Versatile power, not from Fast Hands. It's as if game sees entire weapon kit as a burst skill and not a legitimate weapon.
  2. Skills do not interact with Brave Stride. Pistol #4 does, #5 doesn't. Pistol #5 is a movement skill and should interact just like Bladesworn's stun break. Burst #2 is clearly movement skill but doesn't interact
  3. Dismounting attack puts Gunsabre on a cooldown when you initiate fight.
Edited by Zergs.9715