DX11: Bugs, Issues, Problems, etc

I don't know if they will make an official thread for this but I figured it would be nicer for everyone to post their issues in one place, rather than flood the bugs forums with individual posts.

It would probably be really helpful if you post your specs along with your issue to better help them diagnose issues. Images would probably help a lot since this is a graphical update.

I will start it off with some issues I noticed.

• Super Cloud Glider

Looks completely different in dx11 vs 9, less vibrant and a bit glitchy. This difference glitches on different maps and the colour changes. Super cloud has always had some issues with certain maps changing it slightly, but it always stayed looking mostly alright and vibrant.

I have original screenshots if needed, but figured it'd be easier to look at if they were all in one picture. I tried to take them in the same locations.

https://i.ibb.co/LPy7rDf/supercloud.png

• Otter Infusion

Not sure if this is me imagining it or not but it's a lot harder to test atm. But on dx11 the otter seems less transparent and more solid. I could be wrong and I don't have any pictures to go with this yet.

Specs

6700k, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, GTX 1070, Latest NVidia Drivers

i will also add it here

Specs:

Asus ROG Strix G G731GU

i7 9750h, 16gigs ddr4, gtx 1660

i experienced frame drops or lag in T4 Reactor fraktal, not sure dps only dipped to ~80 from 110 with pest appearence setting

and both the gpu and cpu usage was under 60%

also i saw some weird "black" screens for 1 or 2 frames in the labyrinth during the T3 Sirens Reef fractal

I'll add to this post as well.

Exclusive Full Screen Not Working Correctly

I've experienced when changing the resolution to exclusive full screen, the game will render at whichever option you set the "full screen" resolution at e.g. 1024x768 however the monitor will stay at its native resolution/aspect ratio (confirmed this by checking on the monitors On Screen Display).

It's as if the game is stuck in "Windowed Full screen" as the output to the monitor doesn't go blank for a few seconds like it should when you change the resolution on exclusive full screen options, leading to incorrect aspect ratios, depending on which resolution is selected.

For example: 1920x1440 being 4:3 aspect ratio will look stretched on my 2560x1600 monitor instead of what it was doing in the Dx9 render, which was having black bars on the left and right of the screen

Regardless of the example resolutions this happens no matter which exclusive full screen resolution is selected.