(Mirage) Chaos Vortex Bug , Sept 21 2021 [Merged]

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's really frustrating year after year getting those nerfs that changes everything and suddenly it's not viable anymore, it's one of the reasons of some breaks I took from the game. But it is a bug.

The staff mirage ambush is bugged as of Sept. 21 2021. (Or stealth nerfed)   To gain alacrity and might, the Mirage has to hit their target with Chaos Vortex while also having the target be

Mesmer Mirage Chaos Vortex: Fixed a bug in which alacrity was being granted in a circle around the targeted enemy rather than around the casting mesmer.   we're free guys, cya in

Once again I hate to bust your bubble.  But let’s be real for a moment. Anet hasn’t even acknowledged this ninja nerf.  The only people calling it a bug are a few hopeful people on this forum. 

Tuesday will come and go and you will all be disappointed. Less people are even talking about it from a week ago.  After tomorrow I’d assume there will be even less.

Like all Mesmer do. Either switch your class or adapt and live with it.

the curtain has already hit the stage you guys just don’t know it yet.

it’s over.

• Confused 3
1 hour ago, Gfkd.1836 said:

Once again I hate to bust your bubble.  But let’s be real for a moment. Anet hasn’t even acknowledged this ninja nerf.  The only people calling it a bug are a few hopeful people on this forum. 

Tuesday will come and go and you will all be disappointed. Less people are even talking about it from a week ago.  After tomorrow I’d assume there will be even less.

Like all Mesmer do. Either switch your class or adapt and live with it.

the curtain has already hit the stage you guys just don’t know it yet.

it’s over.

This is incorrect. They have already stated that it was an unintentional change to a player who asked about it in a ticket. Besides, like someone else said, they don't often acknowledge bugs in the forums, despite the player's attempts at such. They also haven't done any class-related updates since then, excluding the ranger bug fix which might have been from before the patch.

1 hour ago, Gherod.3674 said:

This is incorrect. They have already stated that it was an unintentional change to a player who asked about it in a ticket. Besides, like someone else said, they don't often acknowledge bugs in the forums, despite the player's attempts at such. They also haven't done any class-related updates since then, excluding the ranger bug fix which might have been from before the patch.

Fake news.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, dead.7638 said:

Any one mind posting when the update goes live if this was fixed or not?   Thanks!! ❤️ 

Mesmer

Mirage

• Chaos Vortex: Fixed a bug in which alacrity was being granted in a circle around the targeted enemy rather than around the casting mesmer.

we're free guys, cya in the next bug
ty for the fix!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4