• ArenaNet Staff
On 10/7/2021 at 5:28 AM, Pulsefire Jayce.4753 said:

Are we gonna get a recap / explanation this week?  This is just a friendly reminder. 🙂

Posting my reply from another thread:

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience. The process took a bit longer than I anticipated - that's on me. We wrapped up the draft of the blog post today and it's now being routed through our editing team and localization (for DE/FR/ES players). It was over 1,500 words last I looked, so it'll take a few days for that to get processed. Early next week is a safe bet.

-j

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, We've encountered a number of issues with the initial beta of World Restructuring and we've decided that our best course of action is to revert back to the World Linking system while w

Thank you for your patience today, everyone. Obviously things didn't go the way we had intended, but it was still an incredibly valuable exercise for the team. We learned a lot, to say the least. We a

I don't understand this negativity. They are trying to change one of the biggest game modes and it is bound to have issues. I mean, yeah it has been in talks for 4 years, but we all know the condition