What if.. Elite Spec Idea

Firebird Gomer.9563

Hey not sure if this has been suggested anywhere but.... (I have looked around a bit but haven't seen the idea anywhere)

What if the new Espec only allowed us to use (if we got) new pets. None of the older pets could be used at all. And if we didn't use the new Espec we couldn't use the new pets either. If we did only get 5 or 6 new pets that could be interesting.

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Firebird Gomer.9563 said:

Hey not sure if this has been suggested anywhere but.... (I have looked around a bit but haven't seen the idea anywhere)

What if the new Espec only allowed us to use (if we got) new pets. None of the older pets could be used at all. And if we didn't use the new Espec we couldn't use the new pets either. If we did only get 5 or 6 new pets that could be interesting.

I had an idea that they would make 3 new pets, and each grand-master would decide which pet is locked in, and every pet would have a different job. 
one could support/heal/utility
another could provide dps/speed
and a different one could be for CC and mobility or survivability.

7 hours ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

I had an idea that they would make 3 new pets, and each grand-master would decide which pet is locked in, and every pet would have a different job. 
one could support/heal/utility
another could provide dps/speed
and a different one could be for CC and mobility or survivability.

Interesting idea.

Another idea could be a Touch Ranger. That build was super popular for a while in GW's1. I remember using it in the Kurzick/Luxon fights (well until I mained Dervish). Everyone says Bunny Thumper and hammer is the most likely idea for the Espec in this expac and while I don't disagree I really hope that anet expands on that idea but ooooo getting 1 new pet that is a Vampire Bat that leads to being a Touch Ranger would be interesting as well.

Anet however would have to find a better name than Touch Ranger because I don't think anyone would like the name shortened to Toucher. 😲That might be a little naughty.

Edited by Firebird Gomer.9563
  • Haha 1