Graphics bug, possibly DX11 beta related

I was just running fractals when all of a sudden, in the middle of Aetherblade (after disabling the spinning maze thing), my UI and most of the game textures disappeared completely. The UI showed up occasionally but only in parts. I have no idea what might have caused this, but I am using the DX11 beta so it might be related. Every other program continued to function normally. A restart of the game fixed the issue.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/WF4COQg

My system information:
CPU: Intel i7 6700k
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 1060

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping because it happened again this weekend. In the same place of the Aetherblade Fractal, similar visual faults, so it very much still exists in the live game. I'm not sure if this is related to the Fractal or just a problem with the DX11 beta in general. I assume it's a DX11 beta issue by now because I just re-enabled DX11 around 1 hour prior to give it a second try. I've done several Aetherblade runs inbetween this and the last incident without any issues while DX11 was off.

I get that graphical issue pretty much every single time I get into Aetherblade and MaiTrin Fractal. I tried to figure out with support what could trigger this, but with no succes unfortunately. One thing is certain and that the problem is not on our end as a few of my friends also experince this on completely diffrent pc specs. It only happens on DX11, right?