The King and Queen's Horrorween 2021 - Jack-o-Lantern Contest

This contest had ended. The winners are listed below.

To celebrate the 16th annual King and Queen's Horrorween event, this year we also have a Jack-o-Lantern carving contest!

To take part, post a picture in this thread of a Jack-o-Lantern that you carved from a real pumpkin or turnip, and include a note in the picture that reads Horrorween 2021.

Simply write "Horrorween 2021" on a note, and place it next to your creation when you take the picture. This way we can make sure that the Jack-o-Lantern is actually yours, and made specifically for this contest. Entries that do not include this note, must be disqualified.

The deadline is the day after the 2021 Horrorween event. The winner of the best Jack-o-Lantern receives a grand prize. Extra points are awarded for original creations.

1ST PLACE WINNER(Master Carver):  Nitsirk! You win: Grinning Gourd Rifle Skin, a Mini Llama Code, a Polyluminescent Undulating Refractor (Orange), a Mini Pumpkin Jack and 10 Mystic Coins.

2ND PLACE WINNER(Goardtastic Slicer): Sindicus! You win: Grinning Gourd Rifle Skin, 250 Ectos, a Polyluminescent Undulating Refractor (Orange), a Mini Pumpkin Jack and 10 Mystic Coins.

3RD PLACE WINNER(Pumpkin Squasher): Yailith! You win: Grinning Gourd Rifle Skin, 50 Ectos and a Mini Pumpkin Jack.

FAQ

Can I submit pictures of multiple Jack-o-lanterns I made?

Absolutely! But there is only one grand prize.

Can I simply submit any Jack-o-lantern I made for Halloween this year?

Of course! That is the purpose of this event. We want to see your spooky Halloween creations.

Must the Jack-o-lantern be Guild Wars themed or Horrorween themed?

No, any Jack-o-lantern will do.

Edited by Mad Queen Malafide.7512

A true classic! I love it.

EDIT: And now the Pumpkin Carving contest is closed. Our judges will be inspecting your gourdtastic entries and will be deciding on the winners by doing combat with each other in a Thunderdome, armed only with chainsaws...

...Oh, I have just been informed that there will not be a Thunderdome. They will just decide the winners as usual. I guess we'll save that idea for next year then.

If you win, your prizes will be mailed to you soon. We will announce the winners in this thread, and in the main event thread.

Edited by Mad Queen Malafide.7512

The winners have been decided, and it wasn't easy!

In First Place: Nitsirk. You win a Grinning Gourd Rifle Skin, a Mini Llama Code, a Polyluminescent Undulating Refractor (Orange), a Mini Pumpkin Jack and 10 Mystic Coins.

In Second Place: Sindicus. You win a Grinning Gourd Rifle Skin, 250 Globs of Ectoplasm, a Polyluminescent Undulating Refractor (Orange), a Mini Pumpkin Jack and 10 Mystic Coins.

In Third Place:  Yailith and Ben. You win a Grinning Gourd Rifle Skin, 50 Globs of Ectoplasm and a Mini Pumpkin Jack.

Thanks to all the participants for their amazing entries, and congratulations to the winners! Look in your mail for the prizes.

• Like 1