Can we get some new map for WvW with same system.

SweetPotato.7456

Alliance or New WvW Maps  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Alliance or New WvW Maps

• Alliance, even if it means I have to wait until I have grandchildren and they graduated from university.
    • New WvW maps

• SweetPotato.7456 changed the title to Can we get some new map for WvW with same system.

I want frequent balancing. Not alliances, not new maps.

1. I don't want to run in a party of 3 scourges, a FB and a hammer rev for large scale groups. Adding an scrapper to my party did not freshen up the zerg play from my POV. Least of all do I want to always run FB because theres not enough at one point or another, during 3-4 hours of play.
  2. Get more professions to where solo roaming on soulbeast, holo and thief is. E.g. war and mesmer are mostly dead. Ele has that 1 celestial build. Let more professions be viable and work towards more than just 1 viable build per profession.
  3. I don't want to have to walk away from trailblazer or celestial condi builds (really just ele, rev, sometimes guard, necro) and in particular small groups of such builds. Nothing should be this tanky and still be able to do reasonable damage.

I'll find who to play with, even without alliances. I don't care about the maps. But hey if a wvw is a cornerstone of the game, surely we can get all 3?

I think Anet lacks the resources at this point to make a full sized new WvW map. I'd think if it was planned for EoD we would have already heard about it. Alliances will be the next big WvW thing, and possibly the last big thing if EoD doesn't do well (in NCSoft's eyes).

Might sound a bit harsh, but let's be realistic here.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Hotride.2187 said:

I want frequent balancing. Not alliances, not new maps.

1. I don't want to run in a party of 3 scourges, a FB and a hammer rev for large scale groups. Adding an scrapper to my party did not freshen up the zerg play from my POV. Least of all do I want to always run FB because theres not enough at one point or another, during 3-4 hours of play.
  2. Get more professions to where solo roaming on soulbeast, holo and thief is. E.g. war and mesmer are mostly dead. Ele has that 1 celestial build. Let more professions be viable and work towards more than just 1 viable build per profession.
  3. I don't want to have to walk away from trailblazer or celestial condi builds (really just ele, rev, sometimes guard, necro) and in particular small groups of such builds. Nothing should be this tanky and still be able to do reasonable damage.

I'll find who to play with, even without alliances. I don't care about the maps. But hey if a wvw is a cornerstone of the game, surely we can get all 3?

1. Then dont.

2. They are all viable in the hands of good players.

3. They can be countered one way or another.

• Haha 1

Alliances could solve some player balancing issues, such as bandwagoning and Blobgate.  Might even see fewer issues with spies tripping tactics and reporting positions, unless they are able to spam many alt accounts to have one in each possible alliance.

I really think Anet is gun-shy on making new maps after all the complaints over DBL.  Even though the players agreed to keep DBL as one borderland in the rotation so that Anet wouldn't halt making maps in the future, there was never any timeline specified for doing so, and Anet is basically under new management since that accord had been made, so who knows if it will ever come to fruition.