Not. One. Warrior. In. The. MAT

gmmg.9210

12 hours ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

And despite all the nerfs, a Minion mancer still won the MAT.

Imagine if Arc divider and Full counter/Break Enchantments did damage and warrior had some sustain, would Minion mancer even be considered as playable vs something that can counter stacking AI damage and defenses. I blame the mesmer mains that got Warrior nerfed, imagine that Necro pulled better AI build than mesmer and mesmers can't do kitten about it. That is what you get when you destroy the eco system, another predator will take the spot of the last one, and this one seems to be more annoying to deal with. To bad that the class that had enough AoE , CC and sustain to deal with this kitten got booted out of the game , and everyone saying "Warrior balanced" can suck it, they should even buff Minion mancer to be even more annoying.

You know the best part I was trying to make a build to counter minion mancer, and I only got one game out of 10 that it had it and the guy playing it sucked, and I was far camping him with Berserker .     

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Lighter.5631 said:

like i said, the only time warrior has ever played in any top end PvP matches is when it is "overpowered" and will forever be short lived, since 2012.

Which is funny because cele shoutbow gets countered by hard CC stun lock the moment shake it off was down, when it was strong. And the old dps warrior back in 2015 was telegraphed, all classes had a way to wait out stances. Ill take those eras anytime than this though.

I don't defend hambow with soldiers amulet tbh, that was the only time Warrior was oppressive and boring to play but..

Warrior literally has to one shot/two shot with rampage to be balanced and it would have counterplay then. People who cry about warriors being uncounterable are the actual bad players of this game, literally ranger players saying Warrior is easy to play when they have an AI pet baiting dodges for them such a garbage community tbh. And ANET does their own thing anyways so such is life. I pray New World just kills this bad game.

Edited by BlackTruth.6813
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

I guarantee the experience is 10 times superior already. 

Game has me hooked everyday since release. It's brutal I tell you. And for the "what happens at max lvl" naysayers, good thing i love mass scale PvP which is a thing in this one!

And there's no more FRAUD evade spammers, if you mis time your dodges you die. Open world PvP ACTUALLY FEELS GOOD for once. it isn't just "class specific"

On 10/6/2021 at 2:57 AM, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Game has me hooked everyday since release. It's brutal I tell you. And for the "what happens at max lvl" naysayers, good thing i love mass scale PvP which is a thing in this one!

I haven't seem any world pvp yet ,I flagged twice for the pvp quests but  my server has 4 territories under Mauruder my faction and one each for the other 2 factions and it seems slower than doing pve ones anyways . The max level pvp content is for 60  . I hope its worth it as everything else feels great. 

• 2 weeks later...