World Linking 10/1/2021

Cal Cohen.2358

• ArenaNet Staff

Here are the worlds for EU:

• Abaddon's Mouth (DE), Blacktide (EN)
  • Aurora Glade (EN), Whiteside Ridge (EN)
  • Baruch Bay (SP)
  • Desolation (EN), Fort Ranik (FR)
  • Drakkar Lake (DE), Kodash (DE)
  • Elona Reach (DE), Miller's Sound (DE)
  • Far Shiverpeaks (EN), Dzagonur (DE)
  • Fissure of Woe (EN), Arborstone (FR)
  • Gandara (EN)
  • Jade Sea (FR), Augury Rock (FR)
  • Piken Square (EN), Ruins of Surmia (EN)
  • Ring of Fire (EN), Vabbi (EN)
  • Riverside (DE)
  • Seafarer's Rest (EN), Vizunah Square (FR)
  • Underworld (EN), Gunnar's Hold (EN)

Here are the worlds for NA:

• Anvil Rock, Ehmry Bay
  • Blackgate, Borlis Pass
  • Crystal Desert, Darkhaven
  • Ferguson's Crossing, Kaineng
  • Fort Aspenwood, Stormbluff Isle
  • Isle of Janthir, Gate of Madness
  • Jade Quarry, Eredon Terrace
  • Maguuma, Sorrow's Furnace
  • Northern Shiverpeaks, Devona's Rest
  • Sanctum of Rall, Dragonbrand
  • Sea of Sorrows, Yak's Bend
  • Tarnished Coast, Henge of Denravi
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 6

I really think relinking should prevent the same links twice in a row. I really feel for the people on HoD being stuck with us on TC again.

I'm aware it's based on activity/ population but surely there's another server similar to HoD that they could have given just to spice it up and not make them suffer more than they have to.

Edited by Shinjiko.1352
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Shinjiko.1352 said:

I really think relinking should prevent the same links twice in a row. I really feel for the people on HoD being stuck with us on TC again.

I'm aware it's based on activity/ population but surely there's another server similar to HoD that they could have given just to spice it up and not make them suffer more than they have to.

JS and AR 4th time in row together...

34 minutes ago, necromancin.2396 said:

IoJ is now a host server, not a link? 😶

That jumped out at me too but I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Another unknown, to me at least, - in WvW chat this morning someone mentioned that the Boys had moved off of IoJ. Don't know if that's true or what effect, if any, that might have on this relinking. 

39 minutes ago, Shinjiko.1352 said:

Cant speak for everyone, but many of us are really big fans of TC

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

So let's me get this right: Gandara has had 4 no links in the last 5 team shuffles, but Desolation keeps getting links (except one) and is steadily in T1 mostly by outnumbering other teams?

This inspires no confidence whatsoever for alliances: Anet seems completely incapable of analysing data and making sound decisions. If a team spends the whole link period in T1 coming first week in, week out how are you going to argue that they should have any link? Come February, watch these clowns put together 2 hardcore alliances, created for stacking purposes, in the same team just because they generally cover different hours.

Why is there any secrecy regarding the numbers that determine these decisions?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mlatic.8925 said:

wow Gandara 3rd time in row without a link. I think its clear that Anet is really trying to break Gandara.

ANet really are taking the kitten now, what is it with this constant hit on Gandara. 1 maybe 2 links in the past year, Seriously ANet stop with this crap and let us play as a competitive server for once.

Edited by MoonT.6845
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dayra.7405 said:

it's 8 weeks till next usual relink day at the last friday of an uneven month, i.e. 26.Nov.  But maybe we get another beta in between.

Lets hope we get another beta to offset the time, because November 26th is Thanksgiving weekend, so we won't get a relink that Friday, it'll be pushed back to December 3rd.

Edited by HazyDaisy.4107
Incorrect quote submission

5 hours ago, Karagee.6830 said:

So let's me get this right: Gandara has had 4 no links in the last 5 team shuffles, but Desolation keeps getting links (except one) and is steadily in T1 mostly by outnumbering other teams?

Outnumber when? Apart from late at night, we just have one EU prime time guild raid getting double or triple pushed alot of the time and a bunch of Pugs who can't even out PPT Piken as it is, as most of them afk on EBG, or follow some random chatmander who can't do anything, apart from lower our kdr.

It seems like Kodash got bandwagoned by random chatmanders too, so it got worse as time went.

We've also got pip farm bots, who have yet to be banned.

Edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048