Very excited about virtuoso

Aedil.1296

11 minutes ago, Nyel.1843 said:

What you're talking about is balance and that's something I specifically said I wouldn't be talking about because it hasn't been done yet.  

ok then you like a spec which is useless so far and that’s fine. If they add 0s shatter cast times for it maybe it would have some use but does anyone believe they would do it? Nope. I guess what I’m. Trying to say is that playing it will be extremely frustrating in long run. Unless you just want to do fashion and have blades as a nice part of the look

Edited by Mik.3401

I mean... you're free to dislike Virtuoso, I won't convince you. But in the same right I am free to like Virtuoso and that's what I do. You won't convince me to not like it because it feels unfinished or weak (as of now). That's why we're 4-5 months away from EoD launch. If it still sucks in March 2022, we can talk again. 

I like the concept. I like the style. And yes, I particularly like that we exchange the "sabotage" playstyle for something more akin to a fashionable Assassin. 

Edited by Nyel.1843
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nyel.1843 said:

I mean... you're free to dislike Virtuoso, I won't convince you. But in the same right I am free to like Virtuoso and that's what I do. You won't convince me to not like it because it feels unfinished or weak (as of now). That's why we're 4-5 months away from EoD launch. If it still sucks in March 2022, we can talk again. 

I like the concept. I like the style. And yes, I particularly like that we exchange the "sabotage" playstyle for something more akin to a fashionable Assassin. 

ANerf won't fix anything in those 5 months. If anything they'll pump up the numbers and seeing who's in charge of those don't count on it. 

The problem is that we exchange sabotage for nothing. An assassin is evasive, get in do big damage get out. Virt has no damage and  is a sitting duck. 

Edited by Lincolnbeard.1735
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nyel.1843 said:

Of course and as I implied there’s nothing wrong about it, it is just going to be very frustrating to play it most likely.

The contempt could be interesting given the class will be more fleshed out, let’s see what they come up with, but without fundamental rework it will be hard for it to compete. And with fundamental rework it won’t be what it is anymore.