Shadow of the Mad King is Here!

Fire Attunement.9835

While I appreciate that there have been new bosses finally added to the Labyrinth which is long overdue.

I do have to nitpick a little about the changes that were made to the older 3 bosses.
The new upgrades that they have been given this year has had the unintended side effect of making them significantly easier to actually fight.. and by extent taking away a lot of the fun of fighting them.. especially for those of us who enjoyed the challenge of solo fighting them in the past.

This is mostly noticeable with the Labyrinth Horror.
Good old Chainsaw Steve used to terrorise this Labyrinth leaving hordes of dead players in his wake.
But now he's just.. not a threat anymore unless you actively just stand there and let him hit you >.<

This post isn't about requesting to undo the changes or anything like that.
I just wanted to point out how much of a noticeable nerf these creatures have had this year because of these changes.
Hopefully they can be beefed up again in future while keeping their mechanical improvements, or even getting more so we can reclaim some of that former challenge.

Or maybe we could get other upgrades to the Lab in future that allow us to fight even stronger variants of these creatures.. that would be awesome!
Like after we kill the Lab Horror 5-10 times a super strong variant spawns with some extra mechanics and better rewards if players can take it down or something.
Or maybe players could pay gold to an NPC in the Lab to "upgrade" one of the 5 bosses that is currently alive on the map.
That would be really fun and well in line with the whole trick element of Halloween as well.

• Confused 1