The new changes and quality of life fixes of this year halloween are really heartwarming and cool

hugo.4705

First change:

Instead of having 3 mad labyrinth bosses (Lich/Viscount/Horror aka steve) you now have 5 of them, fun fact, they cover each corner of the map:

North-West = Viscount / South-West = Hollowed Gourdbinder / South-East = Lich / North-East = Horrower Veltan  and of course the lich, middle/all the map.

I find it nice that Horrower Veltan is a Willbender. I love when bosses or foes are one of the expansion elite specialization.

Second change:

Vetteran doors now summon  vetterans 5 instead of 1, very cool, take more time to kill, more loot, and less boring than just one.

Third change:

The atacks indicator, I felt since first halloween that it was needed to give informations about mechnaics, seeing peoples dying at viscount or steve. Now, steve has a rectangular target for chainsaw attack and a line arrow for spinning chainsaw. Viscount candies pools now have blue arrows pointing at their center, imho nice addition, pretty clear peoples have to aim/swim in those now. Even for the Gourdbringer, it shows aoes.

Finally, happy to see that the undead king of all king is now here (Well, I let you do the quest, but definitely obsious it is a kind of hologram). But, still, so small, it needs crates to have same height!

The dialogues between him and thorn are also exquisites.

That's it, just an appreciation post, Halloween feel even more living, definitely more changes, like i think now that we drop lunatic armors crates as loot in the lab, pretty useful and awesome too. If you haven't looked at this year annual reward, it is two hands with eye between, shoulder pads, they look nice imho. And well, liked the decorations too. Halloween is so much fun, impatient to see what is in store for wintersday 2021, but for halloween, it is the first time i saw quite an impactful change, the addition of new bosses is really great, and the labyrinth feels even funnier.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

I didn't think it was cool to insert two legendary bosses into the maze. I entered the labyrinth here, I was surprised when I came across the two different bosses, but as the seconds passed the fight with them became boring and unbearable. "My God! They're not going to die?!" It takes us about 15=25 minutes to kill a boss. This is funny?

The Boss's Reward = An Exotic Bag

• Confused 4

5 hours ago, lummuss.6850 said:

I didn't think it was cool to insert two legendary bosses into the maze. I entered the labyrinth here, I was surprised when I came across the two different bosses, but as the seconds passed the fight with them became boring and unbearable. "My God! They're not going to die?!" It takes us about 15=25 minutes to kill a boss. This is funny?

The Boss's Reward = An Exotic Bag

They last long because people take off damage gear generally for the lab so mobs can be hit by the whole squad.

it’s also why people tend to avoid the Lich and the Viscount if they are just after loot.

• Like 2

I really like the new telegraphs and aoe markers for the bosses. Heck, Harrower Veltan's challenge ring AoE really stood out to me as being my favorite instance of that kind of attack in the game thus far. It rewards situational awareness even if you are caught by it.

My only complaint, and it may be a bug, is that the Viscount's candy corn pools go away when he's stunned but his projectiles may continue to fire after he recovers. It makes CCing him actually harmful.

• Like 1

Its been like seven years since I played during Halloween, one thing to note is I do wish Lunatic Inquisition was designed better, I have a LOT of fun playing it, but if you die as a villager at 0 seconds left you get rewarded with nothing, as well as like only one villager alive costing ALL ghosts all bags. 

I hear there used to be a bug that was a part of the events charm that they fixed, too bad I missed that. 

They appear to have made Villagers a lot stronger as well compared to when I played, like a lot a lot stronger, and a much shorter time. 

Its so easy to win as a Villager now, seen maps end with 10 of us alive. And so hard to win as a ghost and get anything.