Exposing Monthly AT Sellers - A Business Worth $10,000s

Kai Murros.8012

Just now, Little Howl.5231 said:

Where is the official statement Anet ?

We are all watching YOU. What will YOU do to address this issue for the community.

@Cal Cohen.3527
@Fire Attunement.9835

And Anet statement on Bots as they might be used by players like maladiktus to farm millions and millions of gems! Increasing the gem value vs gold and making other good players quit the game!

Maybe this is a business too for ANET if they are acting like nothings happens, then they would be collaborating with those ppl, you know.... kitten i didnt know such kind of corruption into this company i used to love due to bring us GW1, if i am wrong then demonstrate it taking the kittening BANHAMMER, your reputation as a company is being questioned.

• Thanks 1

Wow, the Pandora Papers really investigated everything, huh?

While I think it is kittened up when there are $$$ tournaments that players who have Anet partner - and can therefore spectate teams in ATs for strats/builds - can participate in, Nos has streamed ATs before and who would tell opening strats in ATs? That's such a waste of time.

Edited by Eurantien.4632
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, dani.5680 said:

perma ban maladiktus? lets make ANET DEVS a show of force that you care about your own dignity and rules. And ban all IP that logged maladiktus account ofc! 

Anet should implement hardware bans in addition to IP bans. 

But with Mael, they will never permanently ban him.  He is the omega whale. 

To put this in perspective according to GW2Efficiency the amount of gold it would take to unlock every skin in the game is 310,865g.  Mael has bragged about how he's financed all the skins in the game with pure credit card purchases. $10 equals ~ 238g.  From what the guy himself has said and confirmed himself and my calculations he has spent over $13,000 USD on this game and that's just the tip of the iceberg. 

You also have to factor that Mael is not good at the game just in general.  He's paid for every raid and every CM with gold, likely from gem conversion.  He's paid for every fractal CM.  Plus 10,000 pvp games achievement he probably paid to have people grind that out for him. 

I wouldn't be shocked if when you add it all up he's in total spent over $100,000 on GW2. 

Edited by mortrialus.3062
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Miliano.8432 said:

Maybe this is a business too for ANET if they are acting like nothings happens, then they would be collaborating with those ppl, you know.... kitten i didnt know such kind of corruption into this company i used to love due to bring us GW1, if i am wrong then demonstrate it taking the kittening BANHAMMER, your reputation as a company is being questioned.

and someone else finally noticed.

I've been calling this exact stuff out for years. Glad someone who was able, took the time to do a deeper investigation.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, xiaoyan.1637 said:

LMFAO did they just remove the original thread?  You shameless cowards at Anet

Right?

Why not just fix the obvious glaring ridiculous elephant in the room and regain some trust with the player base?

Trying to protect this dirty embrassing cheating scene by sweeping it under the rug is not looking good on the resume.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mortrialus.3062 said:

Anet should implement hardware bans in addition to IP bans. 

But with Mael, they will never permanently ban him.  He is the omega whale. 

To put this in perspective according to GW2Efficiency the amount of gold it would take to unlock every skin in the game is 310,865g.  Mael has bragged about how he's financed all the skins in the game with pure credit card purchases. $10 equals ~ 238g.  From what the guy himself has said and confirmed himself and my calculations he has spent over $13,000 USD on this game and that's just the tip of the iceberg. 

You also have to factor that Mael is not good at the game just in general.  He's paid for every raid and every CM with gold, likely from gem conversion.  He's paid for every fractal CM.  Plus 10,000 pvp games achievement he probably paid to have people grind that out for him. 

I wouldn't be shocked if when you add it all up he's in total spent over $100,000 on GW2. 

Mael sounds rich. Im selling my friendship if he needs more.  Im a good listener, very patient, sympathetic and full of love and positive energy. /endsarcasm

If he bought everything via credit card, I doubt anet will ban him. Sounds like a whale customer. I hope his credit card gave him rebates or free stuff. 

Doing the math, that's $$$$$$$$$$. 

Anyway, Just wish all wintrading would end and bring back some integrity to the mode. On my main that's no longer allowed to post on here, I finished placement solo Q w/ a 70% WR and sorta high-ish ranking. Nothing to brag about coz my teammates were also good. 

This account will probably end up in bronze and will proudly show it. Been getting terribad teammates where Im always the last person alive, doing the most kills and damage yet lose 36pts. Nothing I take seriously anymore and I just play for fun instead of tryharding like I used to. 

• Confused 1