Bloodlust

Burial.1958

Can we pls get the rid of this? This only helps stronger teams to be even stronger.

Edit: Make them to get more WEP etc. there should be no extra Stats beside the Guild Auras. This "Feature" only makes the more populated Team stronger.

Edited by Grebcol.5984
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Telgum.6071 said:

And why is that a bad thing? The winner should be rewarded in both farm and combat.

Bloodlust gives stat buffs and the "winner" often has more population . They should get the rid of with stat buffs. They can keep more Pips, WEP etc. but it doesn't make any sense to buff the stronger team even more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

They did get rid of it at one point after numerous complaints like this.  But, since they brought back the Alpine borderlands, bloodlust was re-enabled because it was easier than reworking the map entirely.

It's probably not going anywhere for a while despite the problems you mention.

3 hours ago, Grebcol.5984 said:

Can we pls get the rid of this? This only helps stronger teams to be even stronger.

Edit: Make them to get more WEP etc. there should be no extra Stats beside the Guild Auras. This "Feature" only makes the more populated Team stronger.

Bloodlust is a good thing

Players should be fighting outside the keep (faraway ie in runis). Large squad shouldn't be attacking objectives, they should be fighting, preventing enemy squad from even getting close to the objectives, ruins /camps/ spawn towers/ogre camp/dredge cave/hylek swamp are the places fight should be carried out.  Scouts should be holding on to objectives and havoc squad help to defend objectives (runs around) until one really cannot hold the line at objectives, then your large squad needs to respond. Hence why everything matters on the map. When your server can do all that, you win. Sadly that isn't the case. 

Bloodlust stays. Players need to learn to upgrade how they handle the maps and situation and have better cooperation otherwise alliance just a moot upgrade.   (#Saynotoalliance #yestonewmaps)

Edited by SweetPotato.7456
dotting the i and crossing the t
  • Confused 2

The idea of bloodlust was to facilitate small fights outside the big structures. From my experience, the idea did not work. The fights for bloodlust in my past fit on a postcard.

I would be open to any kind of re-work. I like the initial idea for small fights but it also has to work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gloflop.3510 said:

The idea of bloodlust was to facilitate small fights outside the big structures. From my experience, the idea did not work. The fights for bloodlust in my past fit on a postcard.

I would be open to any kind of re-work. I like the initial idea for small fights but it also has to work.

Because it doesnt do anything significant, which is kind of funny given the OP complaint. 

But even if one figure it does... it doesnt really do it to the "stronger" server. 5 people is enough to dominate bloodlust caps. 2 people is enough to just cap and hold long enough. If the enemy want to bring a whole kittening zerg to cap what can be recapped minutes later by a couple of people then gg that zerg is officially worthless. Any "extra" roamer at bloodlust is one not capping a camp.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Because it doesnt do anything significant, which is kind of funny given the OP complaint. 

But even if one figure it does... it doesnt really do it to the "stronger" server. 5 people is enough to dominate bloodlust caps. 2 people is enough to just cap and hold long enough. If the enemy want to bring a whole kittening zerg to cap what can be recapped minutes later by a couple of people then gg that zerg is officially worthless. Any "extra" roamer at bloodlust is one not capping a camp.

When you are outnumbered in offtime then it does a lot. This Bloodlust only favors the more populated teams. Yeah we where the whole time only 5~7 Peoples on all Maps, fighting a zerg of 30+ and some grps with 4~6 Peoples. So we don't had the manpower for defending and cap the ruins. Capping only ended for beeing farmed in heavily outnumbered fights. 

This feature is highly unlogical. Players should be rewarded and not punished when they manage do fight outnumbered. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Grebcol.5984 said:

When you are outnumbered in offtime then it does a lot. This Bloodlust only favors the more populated teams. Yeah we where the whole time only 5~7 Peoples on all Maps, fighting a zerg of 30+ and some grps with 4~6 Peoples. So we don't had the manpower for defending and cap the ruins. Capping only ended for beeing farmed in heavily outnumbered fights. 

This feature is highly unlogical. Players should be rewarded and not punished when they manage do fight outnumbered. 

But you just said you where 5-7 and the enemy had groups of 4-6. Thats who you fight over the ruins then - with the bonus of being outnumbered.

What about those 30+ I hear you ask? Nothing to say about them. Ignore then. Let them cap things. Your groups is barely a bump in the karma road. Backcap what they take.

There is a thing called choose your battles.

Possibly the worst experience I know of when fighting outnumbered is people that think 5 can fight a 50+ zerg because reasons

I've seen so many times the following scenario:

- "nc inc 5"

- "25+ bay zerg everybody defend!"... we are like 10 on map and there is no borderzerg that can respond

- nc lost because 2 came to defend even though we could have easily fought them with the people on map

- Bay lost because there was no hope in kittening hell we could even touch them as they of course was 50+

... "outnumbered"...

3 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

But you just said you where 5-7 and the enemy had groups of 4-6. Thats who you fight over the ruins then - with the bonus of being outnumbered.

What about those 30+ I hear you ask? Nothing to say about them. Ignore then. Let them cap things. Your groups is barely a bump in the karma road. Backcap what they take.

There is a thing called choose your battles.

Possibly the worst experience I know of when fighting outnumbered is people that think 5 can fight a 50+ zerg because reasons

I've seen so many times the following scenario:

- "nc inc 5"

- "25+ bay zerg everybody defend!"... we are like 10 on map and there is no borderzerg that can respond

- nc lost because 2 came to defend even though we could have easily fought them with the people on map

- Bay lost because there was no hope in kittening hell we could even touch them as they of course was 50+

... "outnumbered"...

So that means i should going offline. Maybe i like to fight.

17 minutes ago, Grebcol.5984 said:

So that means i should going offline. Maybe i like to fight.

No:  

2 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I have this ingenious trick for countering the Bloodlust buff.

Ready for it?

I go take their monuments from them. Its a war mode, start acting like it. 

^this.

Two people with mounts can flip bloodlust..

• Thanks 1