Mad Maleficence (Lost Belongings) can't be reached

15 hours ago, Noodle Ant.1605 said:

you still can, you just have to do the non-gliding, non-mount ‘jp’ for the hidden achievement. the lost belongings is midway through the jp, you just jump onto the island from one of the floating platforms

You cannot. Even jumping from the jumping puzzle will throw you back into the labyrinth, it's completely bugged out. I'm currently at the puzzle trying to get through, I'm not able to stand on the island at all without being ported back into the labyrinth.

Edited by prettywaterlily.2197

19 hours ago, prettywaterlily.2197 said:

You cannot. Even jumping from the jumping puzzle will throw you back into the labyrinth, it's completely bugged out. I'm currently at the puzzle trying to get through, I'm not able to stand on the island at all without being ported back into the labyrinth.

thats a bit odd because it definitely let me jump onto the island and get the item

it didnt bother me as much at the time so i didnt take much notice, but maybe theres a section of the island that doesnt just yeet you off?

if not… then yeah, idk

12 hours ago, Noodle Ant.1605 said:

thats a bit odd because it definitely let me jump onto the island and get the item

it didnt bother me as much at the time so i didnt take much notice, but maybe theres a section of the island that doesnt just yeet you off?

if not… then yeah, idk

I was also able to get to the island but had to jump to where the mad spirit is, anywhere else will teleport you to the lab.