Indirect Warrior Damage Buff.

Lan Deathrider.5910

In case you missed it Anet changed all the damage reduction to be multiplicative. There were several sources like protection and damage reduction from traits that were additive prior to this update. Many of you will recall the recent Necro 100% damage reduction fiasco, which was a stacking error on Infuse Terror and Reaper Shroud being additive when they were not supposed to. That worked because Protection and Frost Aura were also additive.

While warrior never really utilized damage reduction or protection very much, lots of other specs do, and now will have less overall damage reduction.

Depending on the spec in question you'll see between 5-20% damage increases relative to before the update. 

So enjoy your indirect damage boost!

This is the key..Warrior will never get buffs or reworks. We have been thinking wrong all this time. Everyone else needs to be nerfed! (joking btw, as we pretty much knew this anyway). I'll gladly take this. Then again it is a bit of a loss for us too I suppose if we tried to stack a food mod with defense in hopes of getting some good passive dmg reduction. Meh

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

This is the key..Warrior will never get buffs or reworks. We have been thinking wrong all this time. Everyone else needs to be nerfed! (joking btw, as we pretty much knew this anyway). I'll gladly take this. Then again it is a bit of a loss for us too I suppose if we tried to stack a food mod with defense in hopes of getting some good passive dmg reduction. Meh

There was a time period where THAT had to happen tho. Sadly ANET has no principles specially when HoT first came out. It was gross.

• Like 1