Help Save Guild Wars 2 PvP - Monthly AT Sellers Are Trying To Get Away With It AGAIN!

Kai Murros.8012

•  

. Please stop allowing players who already have the tournament gizmo of a given month to enroll and as to whoever wants to take the ranked's title, only allow the top 250 at level 80- the top 100 at level 100, the top 25 at level 125 = the top 10 at level 150. top 1 and top 3 only at level 200 .

stop the crowd who play on multiple accounts, stop the guys that farm monthly tournament every month () taking title, gizmo, gold, SEVERAL AND SEVERAL times ! and on other accounts ALSO! in which they sell outside the game. They get an account level 1 or just login into another guy account themput title and gizmo and sell.
    because there is nothing that creates a block for it.

im with u !

Edited by Askolov.3980

The only realistic ways to "help save gw2 pvp" is to expose ANET's incompetence.

Suggesting fixes and telling ANET how they should improve is not working anymore, it's just gonna be like trying to be lenient to an entitled child if we do it that way

Maybe we expose/spread awareness about this to our friends and a lot of mmo discords as a way to boycott GW2 and make it so people are less likely to buy this game. Maybe this will teach ANET a lesson.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

• 4 months later...

Do you have proof that they "sold" a tournament to this guy? Did they bribe enemy teams to throw matches? Did they actually play on this person's account? Both of those are bannable but I would say if someone with gold said "hey let me be your 5th man for X gold for the original 5 of you" and then actually played their own account then that would be perfectly fine.

Just now, Johnathan Ralston.5871 said:

Do you have proof that they "sold" a tournament to this guy? Did they bribe enemy teams to throw matches? Did they actually play on this person's account? Both of those are bannable but I would say if someone with gold said "hey let me be your 5th man for X gold for the original 5 of you" and then actually played their own account then that would be perfectly fine.

I will be submitting a support ticket to the GM's of ArenaNet to ask because I would like to have a Champion's Sun.

The match manipulation is the worst, but they also are serial hack users.

Even when you are coming close to beating these players, on come the hacks to make sure they don't lose.

I'm not even going to explain in detail about it as I am tired of doing so.

All I can say is that anyone who still believes in these guys, are foolish to not see this.

The real mystery now though, is what is Arenanet benefitting that they allow these players to do this? Someone is benefitting something to have allowed this for sooooo long. This isn't an accident or negligence. It is some kind of deal, quite clearly.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

The real mystery now though, is what is Arenanet benefitting that they allow these players to do this? Someone is benefitting something to have allowed this for sooooo long. This isn't an accident or negligence. It is some kind of deal, quite clearly.

Right, everyone at anet is probably getting a cut of the 400$ per month in some shady backdoor deal. Maybe they use the earnings to have a pizza party or something. 🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

Right, everyone at anet is probably getting a cut of the 400$ per month in some shady backdoor deal. Maybe they use the earnings to have a pizza party or something. 🤣

That's not necessarily all it is though.

We have no idea what's going on.

All I know is it is not right that this has been going on for so long, when they clearly & obviously know exactly who is creating these problems. There absolutely must be a motive behind allowing them to do this, when normal people get banned in under 5 minutes when they are reported for saying a curse word, or if normal people are reported or caught recorded cheating.

• Like 3

In my eyes you dont get anywhere in life for being nice. U only get what you take.

Name changes playing in different accounts? Does that really matter it's still the same person who's at the top you need to beat to get your Mat win. The end game boss fight.

Making money from the game you good at? Great I fully respect that. Maybe gw2 should sort their game out and make better windows to make cash.. 

Along as its players I am fighting for the win why care. The better team still wins.. it's hacks I have a problem with. People acting like if they did not play under different names they will win the MAT instead.

1 hour ago, Gamble.4580 said:

In my eyes you dont get anywhere in life for being nice. U only get what you take.

Name changes playing in different accounts? Does that really matter it's still the same person who's at the top you need to beat to get your Mat win. The end game boss fight.

Making money from the game you good at? Great I fully respect that. Maybe gw2 should sort their game out and make better windows to make cash.. 

Along as its players I am fighting for the win why care. The better team still wins.. it's hacks I have a problem with. People acting like if they did not play under different names they will win the MAT instead.

Oh jeez the logic here, 'they're going to win anyways so they should be able to, exploit/system game, match manipulate, and everything else sketchy under the sun, instead of playing the game normally like everyone else, if you can't even ground yourself to not do absolutely trashy bad practices that harm the integrity of the game mode to maintain the image of 'top tier PvP player'. The game mode deserves to be where it is currently. A big uncompetitive joke.  The money cow has left, the E-sports dream boat has sailed, and gone, it's RIP. Idk where people get this entitlement that they should have a avenue to make money for being good at the game, if not they it's justifiable that they can ruin it for the rest of the players. Give me a break man. 

1 hour ago, Lucentfir.7430 said:

Oh jeez the logic here, 'they're going to win anyways so they should be able to, exploit/system game, match manipulate, and everything else sketchy under the sun, instead of playing the game normally like everyone else, if you can't even ground yourself to not do absolutely trashy bad practices that harm the integrity of the game mode to maintain the image of 'top tier PvP player'. The game mode deserves to be where it is currently. A big uncompetitive joke.  The money cow has left, the E-sports dream boat has sailed, and gone, it's RIP. Idk where people get this entitlement that they should have a avenue to make money for being good at the game, if not they it's justifiable that they can ruin it for the rest of the players. Give me a break man. 

How are they ruining it for you?  You still have to fight against the top Players. 

11 hours ago, lightDestroyer.1265 said:

How are they ruining it for you?  You still have to fight against the top Players. 

If you can't play the game normally without doing shady things/bad practices in a competitive facet. Idk what to tell you, but don't ask why the game mode's population is so low or why people have the view of Spvp as a uncompetitive joke and dare I not even mention the [EG] drama for the first MAT. I don't think people have a problem with top players being top players, and being good at the game, it boggles my mind though how there are people that will give them passes to do just about whatever they want and get away with it, even if it harms the game mode's integrity(not that there isn't any left at this point.)