an crazy idea for our www

Mabi black.1824

mine wants to be just an idea a hypothesis to understand how many of us can share alliances apart

I say double the servers ..... which I would better call teams...... so as to have a more granulated system and make it easier to create the most balanced connections possible and as much as possible (perfection in this sense will never be possible)

come farlo si sceglie una data e la popolazione di ogni server dovrà essere divisa in due ciascuno dove preferisce e con chi preferisce...... casuali gilde e alleanze..... mettici tutto quello che vuoi.

quindi salvaguardiamo parzialmente le comunità e manteniamo il concetto di squadre e di conseguenza l'orgoglio della dedizione alla competizione ecc ecc

to be clear I use Europe as an example: there are 5 games every 4 or 8 weeks, the usual three worlds that collide, each consisting of 4 teams / servers

Aggiungo per bloccare i trasferimenti consentiti solo ogni 6 mesi

and finally to break the monotony contextually every 6 months we change the maps ....... towers castles fields nothing unchanged ..... only the setting. 6 months in the snows of the mountain ..... 6 months in the Egyptian deserts....... 6 months in enchanted forests etc etc

non sarebbe più facile per arenanet e più divertente per noi giocatori?

what do you think of this crazy idea? hello everyone see you in the game

mine wants to be just an idea a hypothesis to understand how many of us can share alliances apart

I say double the servers ..... which I would better call teams...... so as to have a more granulated system and make it easier to create the most balanced connections possible and as much as possible (perfection in this sense will never be possible)

how to do it you choose a date and the population of each server will have to be divided into two each where it prefers and with those who prefer ...... random guilds and alliances..... put everything you want.

so we partially safeguard the communities and maintain the concept of teams and consequently the pride of dedication to the competition etc etc

to be clear I use Europe as an example: there are 5 games every 4 or 8 weeks, the usual three worlds that collide, each consisting of 4 teams / servers

I add to block the transfers allowed only every 6 months

and finally to break the monotony contextually every 6 months we change the maps ....... towers castles fields nothing unchanged ..... only the setting. 6 months in the snows of the mountain ..... 6 months in the Egyptian deserts....... 6 months in enchanted forests etc etc

wouldn't it be easier for arenanet and more fun for us players?

what do you think of this crazy idea? hello everyone see you in the game.and

• Thanks 1

Why suggest this? We know alliances are coming, and we know how they will work.

Your suggestion seems to be half [what is already going to happen], and half [a different idea to solve problems in the existing system].

As an aside, the new system should help to eradicate the problem of commanders (like you) doing a karma-bus at midnight every night. \o/

Why are people still trying to give ideas on population balance? Alliances is already being coded, that's the direction they're going. It's too late for anymore flybynight one sentence reorganization ideas. Also they had already suggested adding more worlds to try and get that granulated system, but people said no, so that evolved into alliance idea instead, so instead of servers being the grains  to fill populations, it's the player groups that are now the grains.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Hypothetically-Speaking-New-Worlds

hello thanks also to you for the feedback. sorry but I'm only a few months that I follow this forum.

I read now that you have already dealt with similar topics.

however I say alliance help you to granular better and to play together friends ..... very well then welcome.

to this I proposed to keep a flag, a team, even to straighten them ........ in order to keep the competition alive ...... that is, you work for your team at every reconnection.

now I go even further ....... creates two official rankings ........ one that determines the best team for the whole period (rewarding organization coverage etc) and another in the short term ...... every day from 20.00 to 22.00 continental average hour (rewarding massive clashes skill and technique)

I say this because in my opinion competition and fun of course I think is fundamental for this game mode.

if every month I find myself in a different world without a name .... if there is no ranking .... may lose some interest.

or maybe I'm wrong alliances solve everything and so we see you all here in another 5 years for next update.