EoD looks so bad it's not even funny

21 minutes ago, Keitaro Dragonheart.9047 said:

I'm glad I'm not an ArenaNet Dev. I wouldn't want to produce content for such an ungrateful, entitled crowd such as this.

I certainly wouldn’t want to spend any time reading these forums. Criticism is one thing, but so often it is delivered here without humility nor kindness.

As someone who works for an, albeit much lower profile, entertainment organization myself, it takes a conscious choice to remember that most of our audience loves what we do, and a handful of detractors online are suffering from egging each other on to greater hostility.

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this time waiting.... All the hype built-up before the reveal... and THIS is all they have to show for it😐 oof...   Recycle after recycle Re-skin after re-skin Boring, useless

All you pessimistic whiners need to chill TF out with your doom and gloom BS They have stated MULTIPLE  times before and DURING  the streams that stuff isn't in a finished/polished state yet and

Wait did End of dragons launch today? How did you manage to do a review without playing it?

I'm starting to wonder if we've been watching the same guild chats and trailers etc. I think so far what we got is pretty exciting. A 2-player combat mount that can also be used underwater, skiffs, fishing (many wanted this), new maps that look super interesting, new elite specs that have been improved after players' feedback. I don't know what else they would need to implement for more people to be happy. 

• Like 2

Then now we have an empress out, kind with marshmallow hearts and a rainbow ... the dictatorship goes by the wayside.
The more they advertise, the worse it is! The only interesting thing in this gameplay video was the legendaries (let's say especially it's moldy, but it's not as bad as what was originally announced ...), and the cathedral (a little too green anyway, but with "interesting" lighting effects). The more I look and the less I want to buy it, the scenario won't even be interesting in my opinion ... it's an aberration.

For a while now we have been in an endless vomit and botched script (mainly since the HV5, but even before ...), and since End of Dragons we hit rock bottom !

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
1 hour ago, TheLadyOfTheRings.9148 said:

I'm starting to wonder if we've been watching the same guild chats and trailers etc. I think so far what we got is pretty exciting. A 2-player combat mount that can also be used underwater, skiffs, fishing (many wanted this), new maps that look super interesting, new elite specs that have been improved after players' feedback. I don't know what else they would need to implement for more people to be happy. 

It really looks like some people just want to complain and will do so no matter what. If anet can't remove mounts from the game today just to re-introduce them with EoD, people will keep claiming there's "nothing worth the time in the expansion".🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

It's clear that not everything appeals to players the same way (or at all). Some are very excited about things like the new mount, maps, skiffs etc. Others care more about the legendary weapons. Others about balance issues. Others about new dungeons/fractals/raids/strike missions/DRMs etc. Others about fashion wars. So, this is to say that we all know that there are different types of players, with different wants and needs. If we know this, ArenaNet knows it too for sure. I get the feeling they're giving their all for this expansion and making sure it's really good, so I'm hopeful that they'll take into account the diversity of players and their wants, thus work on improving other things as well.