Reveal in WvW Needs Some Tweaking

On 10/9/2021 at 5:36 AM, SLOTH.5231 said:

I see the ones trying to educate me on how revealed and marked works don't play thief in WvW.  It's okay, I don't hold it against you to not understand the frustration but just remember this, when thieves are stealth we are not doing damage to you we stealth to prevent you from doing damage to us but with all the button mashing  AOE from other classes it's unfair to be reveal also hit us with AOE button mashing while stealth and we have some of the lowest HP. Thanks for your valuable input. 

A single stealthed thief hiding in a keep can keep 5-10 enemy players busy while they try and find some way of revealing the thief. It's an incredibly OP ability.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please look into this and give this some kind of cooldown to the person it's being used on. When immobilized/dazed/stunned/knockdown/knockback/float/pull/launch give at least 20s in between before you

Please look into this and give this some kind of cooldown to the person it's being used on. When revealed give at least 20s in between before you can be revealed again by anyone because as it stands r

Oh yeah, let's nerf the only counters to the best defensive option in gaming, as a thief i can be perma stealthed, literally control the flow of the battle, but that's not enough, i want my only count

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 2:37 AM, SLOTH.5231 said:

Please look into this and give this some kind of cooldown to the person it's being used on. When revealed give at least 20s in between before you can be revealed again by anyone because as it stands right now in WvW playing Thief you're basically perma revealed the entire time you try to stealth if you are near anyone. All I'm asking is for the team to look in to it and maybe tweak it a bit is all. I'm not asking for it to be removed! Thank you!

Please look into this and give stealth some kind of cooldown and hardcapped duration especially for thiefs. When in stealth give the thief at least 1000% damage taken and break the stealth as soon as damage is being taken. Because as it stand right now in WvW playing thief youre basically spamming stealth resetting fights while trying to kill someone rinse and repeat. All Im asking is for the team to look in to it and maybe tweak it a bit is all. Im not asking for it to be removed! Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
On 10/9/2021 at 2:37 AM, SLOTH.5231 said:

Please look into this and give this some kind of cooldown to the person it's being used on. When revealed give at least 20s in between before you can be revealed again by anyone because as it stands right now in WvW playing Thief you're basically perma revealed the entire time you try to stealth if you are near anyone. All I'm asking is for the team to look in to it and maybe tweak it a bit is all. I'm not asking for it to be removed! Thank you!

Easy solution. Remove thief.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
On 10/31/2021 at 1:46 AM, Atrom.1564 said:

Please look into this and give stealth some kind of cooldown and hardcapped duration especially for thiefs. When in stealth give the thief at least 1000% damage taken and break the stealth as soon as damage is being taken. Because as it stand right now in WvW playing thief youre basically spamming stealth resetting fights while trying to kill someone rinse and repeat. All Im asking is for the team to look in to it and maybe tweak it a bit is all. Im not asking for it to be removed! Thank you!

Lol

That is all what i can say