Special Forces Training Area huge fps drops when opening HERO Panel [Merged]

Pete.8251

Hi,

we have found out about a new bug Special Forces Training Area.

If you add boons and proffesion specific mechanics and than open Hero Panel game fps drops to basicly none if i add less proffesion mechanics the fps lag is lower but still there.

This was tested by me and multiple friends, all expirienced the same issue and few of them even crashed.

I am not aware that this weould be problem outside of Special Forces Training Area.

Let me know in case you need any more info.

Edited by Pete.8251
  • Thanks 3

Same for me, I also found this topic by searching for this bug. Anyone found a solution? Changing gear (which sort of is the idea of the training area) in the training area is a pain right now.

If someone from Anet wants to have a look with me on Discord or want to troubleshoot some stuff, let me know :).

Edited by Luna.4179

It seems it has something to do with a combination of boons.

- When I only have all regular boons, all is well.
- When I only have all profession specific boons, all is well.
- When I have multiple regular boons + multiple profession specific boons, all goes to kitten (0 fps).
- When I have regular boons + 1 profession specific boon (for example pinpoint distribution), there is frequent freezes but. The freezes become worse when I increase the amount of profession specific boons. E.g. pinpoint distribution and a spirit gives more frequent and longer freezer than only pinpoint distribution.

Edited by Luna.4179

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator.3074 changed the title to Special Forces Training Area huge fps drops when opening HERO Panel [Merged]