Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons Winter Livestream Broadcast Schedule


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Isn't there supposed to be a Beta 4 with all the new epsecs? Where did that go?


This is just the schedule for the livestreams. According to the Wiki, these are the upcoming Beta events:

 

Beta Event 3: October 26, 2021 — October 30, 2021

During this beta event players will have access to the remaining three elite specializations.
 

Beta Event 4: November 30, 2021 — December 4, 2021

During this beta event players will have access to all elite specializations and to the Siege Turtle.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Rhywolver.8250 said:


This is just the schedule for the livestreams. According to the Wiki, these are the upcoming Beta events:

 

Beta Event 3: October 26, 2021 — October 30, 2021

During this beta event players will have access to the remaining three elite specializations.
 

Beta Event 4: November 30, 2021 — December 4, 2021

During this beta event players will have access to all elite specializations and to the Siege Turtle.

Yeah but Beta 4 is during the winter schedule and you would think that Siege Turtle and any updates to the especs would be livestream worthy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Yeah but Beta 4 is during the winter schedule and you would think that Siege Turtle and any updates to the especs would be livestream worthy.

 

Hence the turtle livestream on November 24th, a week ahead of its beta.

 

Imo ESpec updates don't really warrant an entire life stream since they are pretty unlikely to change entire mechanics but are instead more about numbers and QOL to reduce the current clunkiness. And in the case that a lot of skills do get reworked it will also be quite hard to show them off across 9 professions within a single live stream - so a forum post detailing the changes (like they do for balance updates) seems more likely to me.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2021 at 12:25 PM, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Yay thanks for Arborstone from GW1! Those were the days...together with guildies in full Kurzick elite armor battling through countless waves of Wardens & Stone Judges alongside Danika and Mhenlo in Hard Mode, time to celebrate! 🎇 A round of drinks for the 'Kurzick Houses🍺 in memory of the good old days...

*quickly grabs drumsticks 🥁

 

Edited by Woop S.7851
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2021 at 2:26 AM, Woop S.7851 said:

A round of drinks for the 'Kurzick Houses🍺 in memory of the good old days...

Heh, I always found it fascinating how the Kurzick had (mostly) German (or Eastern European) names and a Gothic architecture while being Asian. Shows how you can mix cultures successfully in a fantasy setting, hence never understood the argument that Cantha couldn't happen because Asian players would react insulted if they saw their different cultures mixed up in GW2.

Personally, I find the mixing of cultural elements interesting if done in an appealing way. I perceive the mixing of different Earth eras a lot more disruptive.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2021 at 6:26 PM, Woop S.7851 said:

Yay thanks for Arborstone from GW1! Those were the days...together with guildies in full Kurzick elite armor battling through countless waves of Wardens & Stone Judges alongside Danika and Mhenlo in Hard Mode, time to celebrate! 🎇 A round of drinks for the 'Kurzick Houses🍺 in memory of the good old days...

*quickly grabs drumsticks 🥁

 

Elite Kurzick armor was my favored set for my warrior main for the rest of the game. They really ripped it off for additional sets later - Elite Sunspear and I think Asura?

Edited by Faridah.8431
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...