LWS4 - Kourna: "Guns, Germs, and Steal/Stop Joko's other loyalists is bugged again. Can't progress story [Merged]

• Forum Moderator.3074 changed the title to LWS4 - Kourna: "Guns, Germs, and Steal/Stop Joko's other loyalists is bugged again. Can't progress story [Merged]

Yeah been trying since yesterday and tried contacting support and got zero help.  Very frustrating as someone who came back just to play and catch up on the story.

There have been multiple people sitting around each time I have checked so seems like a good amount of people are blocked from progressing unless they just skip the episode, which is kind of a stinky solution imo.

Edited by Mikoto.9532

This is super frustrating. Would really love to get some staff input on this (although, after 2 years of silence...). Considering there's an entire event about revisiting story chapters, it would really help if we could actually complete them. Doubly worse that I need to complete this one to unlock one of the Halloween achievements, Rivalry of Kings.

Edited by Zivhayr.3658

• 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

As far as I can tell (9th october 2023) there's an unbugged instance of the map now on ip.39, I'm not sure if the bugged instance(s?) has been closed, but if you have been trying to do this part of the story, it just worked for me after a few days stuck on the same bugged iteration of the map, so it may be working again. 

Edited by ursahydroxide.1862