Looking around and behind you with action camera..?

I tried out action camera for the first time the other day, and was a little surprised... I could've swore I saw youtube videos of players using action camera and they could look around freely, without changing their facing, with the crosshair turning blue when they did - I actually just assumed that'd be what happened when you held right click, but now I see that's not the case at all. Are they doing that through some in-game feature? Or is it a mod or something? I can't help but feel this is an incredible oversight with action camera. 😛

Edited by ShionKreth.1542

• ShionKreth.1542 changed the title to Looking around and behind you with action camera..?

There is a button specifically for looking behind you, or perhaps that was a button specifically for turning around 180 degrees. Check your options for all of your hotkeys. I don't use the action camera. Without using action camera, left click and right click work differently. Right click is what I mainly use; it turns my camera as well as where my character is facing. Left click turns the camera around without changing where my character is facing.