Strikes  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you make strikes?

• No
    • Yes
  2. 2. Do you want to make strikes?

• No
    • Yes
  3. 3. What is needed that you want to make strikes daily again?

• Better reward, new items as reward
    • Adjustable difficulty (easier or more difficult)
    • Adjustable groupsize (anything between 2 and 10 people)
    • I need a tutorial for strikes
    • I need a group for strikes
    • It's fine as it is
    • Other

2 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

They are already reworking them tho so why this poll?

Is there a dev post about this? I’d like to read about it, but they seem to talk about things on many different channels, so I’m often at a loss as to where to find information that seems common knowledge for some players.

10 minutes ago, Gibson.4036 said:

Is there a dev post about this? I’d like to read about it, but they seem to talk about things on many different channels, so I’m often at a loss as to where to find information that seems common knowledge for some players.

I'd like to know too...

I've recently tried to do strikes but there's like, no one doing them? Idk where to start...

I put myself in that looking for group thing, but no one invited me for hours...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I dont' think we should force people to do strikes daily. I actually don't really like the weekly system as is, forcing you to do dailies 3 days in the week. So I feel like I disagree with the premise of this thread. What they should do is let you max out weekly rewards in a single session if that's all you got but can do all the bosses, but keep giving decent rewards for repetition if you decide to help others (which raids currently fail at).

Edited by Firebeard.1746
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

• 3 weeks later...

Strikes are fine as it is. Its the dungeons that need rework. 

Most people know strike currency can be traded in EON. But this does not apply to dungeons. 

Also if dungeon coins could be used to buy more things, I am sure you could make dungeons into dalies. 

There is alot room for improvements on these dungeons for example the cinematics and way story unfolds. No more 2 figures speaking but a 360 cinematic experience would be very nice.

Edited by medivh.4725

• 2 weeks later...

I actually find the current strikes pretty enjoyable. When first learning them, I felt like I was really being pushed. Now it is kinda just a chill activity (usually) to do with 10 people a few times a week. They actually got me interested in more instanced group content as well.

My only real complaint is that Whisper of Jormag still seems to bug out sometimes.

I would like them to continue running with and expanding strikes though, and I like that Anet is planning on having difficulty options (with hopefully proportionally good rewards). I'm pretty excited for what the bosses will be like in EoD.