Can we have a big drama about bots too

Khalisto.5780

Since anet seems to be reacting

Can somebody make an "expose" video about bots

The accounts i flagged as bots are already sitting at 120 games 4 days into the season, those are the same accounts that played average 1700 games last season, i having been doing so for at least an year

I think a move was made by anet about the bots, but didn't get all of them, i remember a while back the bots i keep track of played 44k games combined accross 20ish accounts, last season they played about 23k games on 14ish accounts

Assuming ppl play average 3.5 games/hours, they played 120  matches, that was average 8h57 min daily, they keep this pace through all season

How hard is that to spot

• Like 2

I was banned in the forums for posting like this to make people aware of hackers and bots.
I just share the videos of hackers and botters on GW2 and show them that Anet doesn't care about those cheater on other gaming websites lol.
And people make impressions now that this game is flooded with those (it really is) thats why they stay away.
Thats me saying fug you too anet

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Norbe.7630 said:

I was banned in the forums for posting like this to make people aware of hackers and bots.
I just share the videos of hackers and botters on GW2 and show them that Anet doesn't care about those cheater on other gaming websites lol.
And people make impressions now that this game is flooded with those (it really is) thats why they stay away.
Thats me saying fug you too anet

i got a 48 hours ban as well for bringing this subject to forums on daily basis

Meanwhile down in silver in 6 hours of pvp'ing today, just about every game is 1 player, 3-4 bots, on each team.

It's past the point of being fun. I've seen these bots every game for the past few weeks. 

I'd rather have longer queue times and real players. 
The only way out of this seems to be to join a pvp guild, or perhaps grind out this mmr but it's so incredibly boring and frustrating.

The rest of the game is fun, I enjoy it, but PvP was always my favorite type of gameplay. And this game just makes me want to go back to WoW.

Edited by miscalaneous.8974

20 minutes ago, miscalaneous.8974 said:

Meanwhile down in silver in 6 hours of pvp'ing, just about every game is 1 player, 3-4 bots, on each team.

It's past the point of being fun. I've seen these bots every game for the past few weeks. 

I'd rather have longer queue times and real players. 
The only way out of this seems to be to join a pvp guild, or perhaps grind out this mmr but it's so incredibly boring and frustrating.

I think after a ban wave like 2 conquest seasons ago they intentionally made their AI worse to have lower ranks and be in a less populated bracket. They were all g1 where like 60% of the population is at. Being this low in silver they're most likely be matched against each other and get less reports