WvW - no reward per tick.

yeah we arent getting any pips and the war score is stuck 0 aswell, it really feelsbad, atleast the lag its gone for me but would be nice to atleast be able to farm that decent reward, not sure what went wrong or how it broke, but it is deffiantly broken atm .

- im personally playing far shiverpeaks eu, several / kinda everyone i believe is experience the same issue .

Edited by Noobondrugs.8320
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nidome.1365 said:

Lot's of glitches in WvW currently - stuff not changing colour on flip, contested sword markers not always appearing, no skirmish score and no pips.

Hmm weird... Well i only encountered the pip thing, but i kept playing regardless. At the time of playing, whatever we took at that time, did change color appropriately. Though i wondered about the score tick and...

30 minutes ago, Noobondrugs.8320 said:

yeah we arent getting any pips and the war score is stuck 0 aswell, it really feelsbad, atleast the lag its gone for me but would be nice to atleast be able to farm that decent reward, not sure what went wrong or how it broke, but it is deffiantly broken atm .

- im personally playing far shiverpeaks eu, several / kinda everyone i believe is experience the same issue .

This confirms it lol, i don't think we got the score tick as well!

kitten, i hope Anet can fix that soon, rewards in WvW are wonky as is, i don't know how many players play WvW "just because". 😛 If there's no reward and no score, a lot of people would probably be cross lol.

• Thanks 1

Same in T5 wvw matchup on EU side.

Whole skirmish shows 0 points and 0 kills.

EDIT:

Yeah, we missed out on 4 victory points against our main enemy in this matchup so far. That's especially unfortunate since we want to try to leave T5 and our matchup is very close so far😞

Edited by Nauda.3678
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nauda.3678 said:

Same in T5 wvw matchup on EU side.

Whole skirmish shows 0 points and 0 kills.

EDIT:

Yeah, we missed out on 4 victory points against our main enemy in this matchup so far. That's especially unfortunate since we want to try to leave T5 and our matchup is very close so far😞

Man, that sucks… Any chance they can retroactively grant the missed points/rewards?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kitsune.4280 said:

WvW is a gamemode for pure enthusiasts right now, which is good I believe.

Well i'd at least like the war score to count. Cause if it's not then why am i playing at all?

Why flip camps, why kill people, why take keeps? It all becomes kinda pointless...

So... Strong disgree, it's not good.

Edited by Veprovina.4876
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1