All of a sudden, DCED 8 times over the last day

I don't know what ANet has installed on my client but all of a sudden, my GPU Temperature is through the roof at 85 C over the last 2 days when it was running at 50 C over the last 3 months.  My GPU is taxed and my fan is so loud now and I keep getting DCed.  It's not happening to any of my other games and it started after the last update.  Are you using my computer as a terminal?  This does NOT happen on any of my other games. Only GW2 over the last 2 days. 

Edited by Shatterstorm.9652

I can attest to this.

My computer goes back to hot and the fan is running very loudly these few days. I lowered the graphic settings for the third time for this game and still nothing works. I have no problem with other games that i played on much higher graphic settings. And till now, they still can't fix the graphic glitch on DX11 >.< Hope they don't burn my pc in the process of trying to fix the problems.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Shatterstorm.9652 said:

The GPU's still running way too hot at 70 C.

Install your GPU's manufacturer's control software to regulate temperatures by adjusting the fan speeds.

Example: https://i.imgur.com/hKNMEiP.jpg

17 hours ago, Shatterstorm.9652 said:

Why is the temperature running so hot now?

The engine is being worked on and might be more demanding now with DX11 being in beta. Also, some maps are more demanding on the hardware than others.

The reason your GPU is running hot is that your fan speeds are not configured properly. Dust might also be an issue, if you haven't cleaned your graphics card and other hardware in a while.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1