The Mechanist - new engineer EoD elite spec

Jijimuge.4675

3 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

AI and most likely power based... sucks for me to be an engineer main right now, but I guess with have to work with this now.

At least it is not offhand mace, that's something...

Guess we can at least go in open world with it...Well i saw some confusion on the enemy in the trailer, but nearly all the other skills of mech didnt inflict any condis aside from vuln that i saw.

Could also be daze instead of confusion...more likely...

Edited by SeTect.5918
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Kodama.6453 said:

AI and most likely power based... sucks for me to be an engineer main right now, but I guess with have to work with this now.

At least it is not offhand mace, that's something...

I hate it....

Ai focused, command utility skills and sounds like all the traits are centered around modifying the mech. So its gonna be all ablut the AI and nothing else, rip.

That said it seems like we will get confusion from it, cause there were enemies with the purple glow from it

edit: Signets gonna be the utility skills huh

Edited by Amadeus.5687
  • Like 4
  • Confused 9

7 minutes ago, Amadeus.5687 said:

That said it seems like we will get confusion from it, cause there were enemies with the purple glow from it

Could also be daze. I saw some bubbles in the purple glow. Not sure if it was daze or confusion

If its no confusion. We get the 3rd melee and 3rd power spec. Paired with AI. Yaaaaay...

Nvm it is confusion cuz enemies attacked while having it.

So at least i saw...vulnerability, confusion and slowness in the trailer.
Tho the mace skills really look boring to me. Seems like the totally focused on the mech.

Edited by SeTect.5918
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Amadeus.5687 said:

I hate it....

Ai focused, command utility skills and sounds like all the traits are centered around modifying the mech. So its gonna be all ablut the AI and nothing else, rip.

I hope the mecha is an exception and It's attacks scale with our own stats, but this might just be wishful thinking and it will be as weak as our turrets.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

More info for the interested:

“Choose your mech’s traits and use it to crush your enemies—together, you’re unstoppable. Mech Commands are selected by the player’s trait choices—in effect, the specialization traits you choose customize your mech’s loadout for combat. The mechanist can specialize in various combat roles. They gain access to the mace as a new main-hand weapon, which can be used to apply barriers to allies, synergizing strongly with specific traits in the specialization. Signet utility skills allow them to give further bonuses to themselves and the mech. These signets can have a variety of impacts, such as commanding your mech to emit a large protective force field for allies to shelter inside, creating an electric field around it to confuse enemies, or commanding your mech to unleash its ultimate weapon, the Jade Buster Cannon.”

Edited by RobinotX.1604
  • Thanks 9

19 minutes ago, RobinotX.1604 said:

“Choose your mech’s traits and use it to crush your enemies—together, you’re unstoppable. Mech Commands are selected by the player’s trait choices—in effect, the specialization traits you choose customize your mech’s loadout for combat. The mechanist can specialize in various combat roles. They gain access to the mace as a new main-hand weapon, which can be used to apply barriers to allies, synergizing strongly with specific traits in the specialization. Signet utility skills allow them to give further bonuses to themselves and the mech. These signets can have a variety of impacts, such as commanding your mech to emit a large protective force field for allies to shelter inside, creating an electric field around it to confuse enemies, or commanding your mech to unleash its ultimate weapon, the Jade Buster Cannon.”

So we don't get commands, but signets?

Edited by Kodama.6453
  • Confused 1

Since i am an open world player and often killing champions and so on, this might be interesting even if i hate AI. I mean we saw ccs, slowness, confusion, vulnerability and barrier. AI is also pretty okay in open world to be fair, but terrible in group content. Seems like i am stuck with holo for fractals and so on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

n

2 minutes ago, RobinotX.1604 said:

Where is this from? Signets for utility skills huh? Wonder how they do them,  with the passive/active part

• Confused 1