Shady PvP Groups Exposed Again - Lots of stuff resurfacing soon

Ryuuguu Rena.9683

I think Miaz/Flandre/Flying char man warrior should get some time off since he is clearly burned out of the game, the first few times it was funny, doing it each year just for the lolz also is kinda funny too, but the joke is getting little bit old and at this point it looks kinda sad.

Bro talk to someone and take a break from the game, the obsession thing is getting a bit too far, I don't think Arenanet gives much crap about the whole shitshow, why should you and they are making money from the game. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

On 10/22/2021 at 8:28 PM, Vancho.8750 said:

I think Miaz/Flandre/Flying char man warrior should get some time off since he is clearly burned out of the game, the first few times it was funny, doing it each year just for the lolz also is kinda funny too, but the joke is getting little bit old and at this point it looks kinda sad.

Bro talk to someone and take a break from the game, the obsession thing is getting a bit too far, I don't think Arenanet gives much crap about the whole shitshow, why should you and they are making money from the game. 

^ Look at this Vancho guy trying to do damage control from an alt.

As if it weren't a good thing that someone was exposing the BS.

As if "Someone needs to take a break" didn't apply 100 times harder to the culprits themselves than anyone else.

When did it become legal on any platform to defend redhanded culprits? Something seriously wrong with society in 2021 lately. Terrifies me tbh.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

^ Look at this Vancho guy trying to do damage control from an alt.

As if it weren't a good thing that someone was exposing the BS.

As if "Someone needs to take a break" didn't apply 100 times harder to the culprits themselves than anyone else.

When did it become legal on any platform to defend redhanded culprits? Something seriously wrong with society in 2021 lately. Terrifies me tbh.

First of all I do not do alts.

Second you are feeding some kind of paranoia.

Third Miaz is shitposting for the lolz. He is not exposing anything he is doing this for the drama cause it is fun for him. He does this every year. Also it is widely known he is in this circle of people, they screwed him over and now he is pissed about it. Also there is a suspicion that he is Touren chad rifle warrior. Are you certain you want to fully trust such person. I personally enjoy the content he creates from time to time, but it does get old at one point when he does it in a avalanche. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 6

17 hours ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

what? how could i have missed such glory?

Normally, it doesnt get much traction, since it is shitposts, but if it happens when anet does bans it is noticeable. Usually most people have some idea about the gossip going around, like with that wvw youtuber Vaans. This time around i don't think anyone gave a kitten about being scummy on EU, and the best part is that NA people got banned for RMT and not much else.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Vancho.8750 said:

Normally, it doesnt get much traction, since it is shitposts, but if it happens when anet does bans it is noticeable. Usually most people have some idea about the gossip going around, like with that wvw youtuber Vaans. This time around i don't think anyone gave a kitten about being scummy on EU, and the best part is that NA people got banned for RMT and not much else.

uh i think you got the timeline wrong there, he posted then anet did bans. at least for this last one. how much of what hes saying do you think is untrue?

17 minutes ago, Stand The Wall.6987 said:

uh i think you got the timeline wrong there, he posted then anet did bans. at least for this last one. how much of what hes saying do you think is untrue?

He posts it before anet does anything , cause he is in this circle of people and it is pretty easy to discern when someone is being too blatant,  and usually he gets activated when he gets excluded from the click .

I think he made this collage after he wasn't let to participate in Teapots tourney cause he did some shady kitten or toxic kitten , and it is to show that the rest of the participants are not in the clean either. The bans this time seem unrelated since the collage is mostly about EU while they mostly happened in NA and I think it was more related to the RMT over any bad behaviour in game. Previous collages were mostly spot on when the bans came, but then Arenanet gave a little bit more kitten about PVP, this time around bans happened but they are unrelated to the shitshow and yet the videos got more attention.

I think it is about 50/50 on the TRUTH, since you can paint pretty bad picture with just half the info, mostly how Clickbait media works these days. Also the whole thing seems too personal this time and not for the memes,  the Hellseth 4chan collage shows that is not really about THE INTEGRITY OF THE GAME, but because someone dared to say Miaz is no better than the rest and there is nonsense in the video.

I should probably not write this, since it stirs more DRAMA but the 4chan collages do that too and they didn't get removed, so I can assume it doesn't kittening matter, cause the whole thing is pointless and stupid, since ranked doesn't matter, tournaments do not too, the drama of the 12 people playing on "pro" level doesn't matter also, what matters is to not kitten with Arenanet's money, apparently. The only thing left to do in GW2 pvp is to have fun, and the place is unranked and I wonder how people will kitten that up too.         

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

On 10/24/2021 at 11:30 AM, Vancho.8750 said:

First of all I do not do alts.

Second you are feeding some kind of paranoia.

Third Miaz is shitposting for the lolz. He is not exposing anything he is doing this for the drama cause it is fun for him. He does this every year. Also it is widely known he is in this circle of people, they screwed him over and now he is pissed about it. Also there is a suspicion that he is Touren chad rifle warrior. Are you certain you want to fully trust such person. I personally enjoy the content he creates from time to time, but it does get old at one point when he does it in a avalanche. 

lol

Vancho on jury duty:

1.  Someone provides incriminating evidence via recorded video to prove who committed some heinous crime.
  2. Vancho responds with: "This is sh1tposting. Go home and stop being paranoid".
  3. Entire courtroom begins to wonder what type of connection Vancho has to the culprit seeing as how Vancho suggests that we should ignore the recorded evidence.

^ That's the type of situation you or anyone else is looking at who still tries to vouch for or defend these culprits. Enough with the damage control via propaganda tactics.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

lol

Vancho on jury duty:

1.  Someone provides incriminating evidence via recorded video to prove who committed some heinous crime.
  2. Vancho responds with: "This is sh1tposting. Go home and stop being paranoid".
  3. Entire courtroom begins to wonder what type of connection Vancho has to the culprit seeing as how Vancho suggests that we should ignore the recorded evidence.

^ That's the type of situation you or anyone else is looking at who still tries to vouch for or defend these culprits. Enough with the damage control via propaganda tactics.

Dude, I'm sorry for giving the videos some criticism if they are yours, I meant no personal disrespect or something, if you take it that way.  Good editing though, but the whole Expose video meta is nothing but memes at this point, it is not proof of anything it is mostly he said she said, it is good for entertainment but that is all about it. 
Your average casual player doesn't give kitten about 12 people do with their 100 alts on the leaderboard or the 50 people playing the tournaments. All I personally care is having a normal match when I queue up, without shenanigans, bots or AFKs and maybe even a less kitten matchmaker.
But if you have fun with the tin foil hats and like fighting windmills more power to you, try posting on reddit it might get more traction there.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

Dude, I'm sorry for giving the videos some criticism if they are yours, I meant no personal disrespect or something, if you take it that way.  Good editing though, but the whole Expose video meta is nothing but memes at this point, it is not proof of anything it is mostly he said she said, it is good for entertainment but that is all about it. 
Your average casual player doesn't give kitten about 12 people do with their 100 alts on the leaderboard or the 50 people playing the tournaments. All I personally care is having a normal match when I queue up, without shenanigans, bots or AFKs and maybe even a less kitten matchmaker.
But if you have fun with the tin foil hats and like fighting windmills more power to you, try posting on reddit it might get more traction there.    

You still don't seem to be understanding that no more traction is needed.

It's a done deal. Cat is out of the bag. Everyone knows.

These depraved damage mitigation tactics make you look foolish man.

Have some self respect.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Have some self respect.

It was done deal last year and the year before that and now the banned players are winning the AT in NA. 
But if you think the videos are helping do that, just @me if I'm in the next one for daring to speak that the whole situation is stupid.   

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Proof? A video of a discord chat and people waving a finger is not proof. Remember you can edit entire Discord chats to say whatever you want and it will look just like the person(s) said it. Real proof would be log in details, IP addresses, machine ID's as well as user behaviour/keybind matching, even then you could only prove:

1. An account was being shared.

2. The likely "identity" of the persons logging in.

In other words ONLY ANET CAN PROVE ANYTHING.

However, I have heard from reliable sources that NA monthly is rigged, snatching players from the competitor teams to ensure a win happens, that spots on the leaderboard (NA and EU) are routinely sold and that a lot of this is happening for real money. As I said it's for ANet to prove and for RMT you may need banking info but ANet can just ban for account sharing and likely RMT.

The person making these videos is a very sad individual that should keep away from the internet and probably most people, preferably in a hospital setting where they can be treated for whatever is causing this behaviour.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 5

On 10/27/2021 at 9:10 AM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Have some self respect.

I really, seriously doubt that people are going to the forums and trying to mislead people with "mitigation tactics" for a couple very simple reasons. First, anet has shown repeatedly that they dont listen to forum feedback unless they go out of their way and ask for it. And second, this isnt some grand conspiracy. Its a small group of internet friends milking what is left of a dead pvp scene. Yeah, everyone who has played long enough knows who the shady scumbags are. That knowledge has never forced anets hand and made them put more resources into moderating the pvp scene.

If you dont believe that then look at the leaderboards on NA. So far this season there seems to be 2 tryhard duos, a staggering total of 4 people taking ranked seriously. Gw2 pvp is dead, compare it to any other healthy competitive game and its undeniably a dead scene. There is no way management at anet is going to look at a gamemode with a few hundred dedicated players and even consider spending any resources on it. They have neglected it since they abandoned esports, and its been downhill ever since. Nothing is going to change.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

I really, seriously doubt that people are going to the forums and trying to mislead people with "mitigation tactics" for a couple very simple reasons. First, anet has shown repeatedly that they dont listen to forum feedback unless they go out of their way and ask for it. And second, this isnt some grand conspiracy. Its a small group of internet friends milking what is left of a dead pvp scene. Yeah, everyone who has played long enough knows who the shady scumbags are. That knowledge has never forced anets hand and made them put more resources into moderating the pvp scene.

If you dont believe that then look at the leaderboards on NA. So far this season there seems to be 2 tryhard duos, a staggering total of 4 people taking ranked seriously. Gw2 pvp is dead, compare it to any other healthy competitive game and its undeniably a dead scene. There is no way management at anet is going to look at a gamemode with a few hundred dedicated players and even consider spending any resources on it. They have neglected it since they abandoned esports, and its been downhill ever since. Nothing is going to change.

I read the first sentence didn't read anything else.

Considering humanity's display from crude individuals throughout the ages, people clearly go very far out their way to attempt to hide things they don't want people to know about. Furthermore, when they are being called out for something they don't want people to know about, they like to respond with cop-out excuses & distractions to avert attention from their actions. They feel the need to respond, it isn't often a logical precontemplation to do so but rather an emotional reaction.

If you think these people in GW2 wouldn't respond to these things while browsing this forum on alts, as to toss a penny towards their own reputations you are greatly mistaken. They have been doing this since year 1, which is why it has taken so long for the community to fully realize the full scope of how bad this problem actually is and always was. They will continue to do this because people who stoop so low as to do such dirty things cannot help but to lie to save face.

Trying to argue this with me isn't arguing with me, but rather with the entirety of human history from the beginning to the end.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

I read the first sentence didn't read anything else.

Considering humanity's display from crude individuals throughout the ages, people clearly go very far out their way to attempt to hide things they don't want people to know about. Furthermore, when they are being called out for something they don't want people to know about, they like to respond with cop-out excuses & distractions to avert attention from their actions. They feel the need to respond, it isn't often a logical precontemplation to do so but rather an emotional reaction.

If you think these people in GW2 wouldn't respond to these things while browsing this forum on alts, as to toss a penny towards their own reputations you are greatly mistaken. They have been doing this since year 1, which is why it has taken so long for the community to fully realize the full scope of how bad this problem actually is and always was. They will continue to do this because people who stoop so low as to do such dirty things cannot help but to lie to save face.

Trying to argue this with me isn't arguing with me, but rather with the entirety of human history from the beginning to the end.

Ill summarize. No one plays pvp anymore. Id be surprised if more than 100 people worldwide took ranked and ATs seriously. Most people have a good idea who is wintrading and selling achievements, and no one cares because the pvp scene is dead.

• Thanks 1