[New][EU][Static][LFM][Players]

Aurora.9347

Hello everyone, me and a few GW2 friendly players are building a static to do raid once a week, Wednesday 19:30 gmt, we are looking for players dedicated to the game with the proper availability to attend the event with no problems, no experience is required, a full set exotic gear with the proper stats is all you needed to complement the build you want to use, of course I am not referring which classes I need, because some players can switch between roles, so the more roles you can fill the easier it is for us. It is a very friendly casual environment, we keep it very smooth and easy to get integrated in, we are just a bit more demanding on attendance due to most player that join never really play the game, so we emphasize that we looking mostly for players that are really enjoying their time in GW2 and want to raid, so if you feel like you cannot commit to this 1 day a week you can still join but you are not given priority over members that can attend. If interested you can add me and contact me through discord or in game, discord - Aurora Shadowfrost_Hugedeal.5426#6924 / GW2 - Hugedeal.5426.

PS:. We do require players interested in the Static to join the guild just to make invites easier, there is no need to represent, it's just so when performing invites we do not lose to much time so we can quickly proceed and start the raid, thank you everyone and see you in GW2!

Static did not work, so it aint going anymore ty!

Edited by Hugedeal.5426

• 2 weeks later...