So... ever going to fix warrior?.

Apolo.5942

16 hours ago, gmmg.9210 said:

they'll probably buff tactics cuz Anet likes banner slave warriors that support their guard necro mains

They nerfed that cause it was the meta support along side core guard and tempest, and warrior didn't deserve even a support meta build. Quite strange that warrior gets wacked with the nerf bat when it smells a meta build even though CMC says that they strive everything to be on warrior level.

I still do not get why do they keep nerfing Healing power coefficients when the whole point is to sacrifice a stat to get more healing, could have done the whole this heals you for that much based on Heal power and this Heals other for that much based on Heal power, currently is almost better to stack healing multipliers and getting a damage/defense amulet to play supports.   

1 minute ago, Vancho.8750 said:

They nerfed that cause it was the meta support along side core guard and tempest, and warrior didn't deserve even a support meta build. Quite strange that warrior gets wacked with the nerf bat when it smells a meta build even though CMC says that they strive everything to be on warrior level.

I still do not get why do they keep nerfing Healing power coefficients when the whole point is to sacrifice a stat to get more healing, could have done the whole this heals you for that much based on Heal power and this Heals other for that much based on Heal power, currently is almost better to stack healing multipliers and getting a damage/defense amulet to play supports.   

I think for Conquest we need speshul new stat, called Altruism (=healing power to others and maybe boon duration to others as well) for better balancing (self sustain vs team support).

2 minutes ago, Morwath.9817 said:

I think for Conquest we need speshul new stat, called Altruism (=healing power to others and maybe boon duration to others as well) for better balancing (self sustain vs team support).

The need to fix their current system, adding more stuff wont help. The current one is too convoluted and it gives kitten all information. All this was already in the game . Healing power already does that they just need to change some grope skills be like that, but they didn't bother to check the coefficients on each profession, they deleted amulets so they do not bother with durations on boons or duration on conditions, it could have been easier even, this class has allot of conditions but they are short duration if you do not have expertise and you get to be condi build if you take the amulet, if you don't your build sucks.    

• Thanks 1