Account sharing during tournaments and ranked pvp

RedAvenged.5217

“As outlined in the Guild Wars 2 User Agreement, account sharing is not permitted under any circumstances. Due to the high potential for abuse in competitive gameplay, your account will be subject to immediate termination for account sharing in, but not limited to, Tournaments or Ranked PvP.“

- hi traveling journalist, looking for community feed back. I heard some “top teir players” previously banned already were let back and now more people were banned. Is this true?

8 minutes ago, Lacdanon.1483 said:

Wondering if account sharing includes playing on your wife or husbands account (actually trying to win on both at separate times with no manipulation)

I happened to here through many reports that a certain Na monthly winner plays every single day on their spouses account and got them a gizmo using there name and went unpunished to this day.

I cannot verify, as any report on the forum is simply gibberish and falsified information, though...

IMO the grey areas aren't even relevant to discuss here. What's important is that Arenanet takes care of the obvious inarguable problems & culprits that are not grey areas, but rather completely exposed cheaters who have been breaking TOS ruling in every possible way at profound levels, while harassing the community's hobby time endlessly in the process.

The fact of the matter is I sign in today and see that "Helios" won the MAT.

Great ban phase. Nothing changed. Arenanet is a joke.

People need to walk away from this game. Set a better example to the gaming industry of what is acceptable to consumers and what is not.

Seriously.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, RedAvenged.5217 said:

“As outlined in the Guild Wars 2 User Agreement, account sharing is not permitted under any circumstances. Due to the high potential for abuse in competitive gameplay, your account will be subject to immediate termination for account sharing in, but not limited to, Tournaments or Ranked PvP.“

- hi traveling journalist, looking for community feed back. I heard some “top teir players” previously banned already were let back and now more people were banned. Is this true?

No its not true. There are only like 5 accounts banned

10 hours ago, Lacdanon.1483 said:

Wondering if account sharing includes playing on your wife or husbands account (actually trying to win on both at separate times with no manipulation)

Well i don't believe that you would get in trouble account sharing playing on a spouse's account. The ToS states you cannot share account, but law dictates that you and your spouse share ownership of all possessions; So technically speaking you and your wife both own both accounts together.

• Thanks 1