[EU] LF 9 players for Boneskinner discovery on Sunday, 31 October

Fumigene.5076

Even if you're not personally concerned, feel free to talk about this post to whom it may interest. I mean, (almost) nobody reads this sub-forum so some advertising would be welcome.

What do I mean with "discovery"?
We get in without any prior knowledge of that strike mission and wipe until we succeed. This is not a training run where people tell you what to do. We need to figure it out by ourselves. That said, due to the name similarity, being familiar with the champion Boneskinner event in Bjora Marshes sounds like a good idea.

Why?
I don't like the "must read a guide or watch a video before even trying the content (or follow a  training course)" approach. Figuring things out is part of the fun. And I don't feel like waiting for hours for a group of like-minded people to fill an LFG. I've been considering doing this for a while now, but couldn't be bothered. Now, I expect there will be a bonus reward in the next "Return to [...]" for completing that strike, so that's two birds with one stone.

When?
14:00 to 17:00 CET (=UTC+1 =  Paris time) on Sunday, 31 October. Please note that winter time setting goes into effect during the night from Saturday to Sunday.
I don't expect it to take three hours , but I'd rather book three, just in case.

The ideal player

• has completed all other strikes while actively contributing
  • doesn't leave after a wipe blaming everyone else
  • is able to communicate in written English
  • is not on my block list and has not blocked me either

Roles

While I obviously don't know the best setup for this strike, being able to start with some alacrity (I'll play as alacren), some quickness and a couple of healers would be great. And, obviously, we'll need some damage.

How to apply?
Simply post here, with the role you want to play and anything you think relevant (if any).

What if we don't fill the squad in time?
If there are 8+ of us, I say we go on. If fewer, I'd rather move the event to Saturday, 6 November, same time. Please note it would be a Saturday unlike the first planned day.

Edited by Fumigene.5076
edit: typo