Trading Post missing bids in some items

I am experiencing a weird bug where the Trading Post is showing a much lower number of bids than there actually seem to be in some items. Since this bug is also present at websites that connect to the API (such as gw2bltc.com), it doesn't seem to be a problem on my side only.

The problem is as follows: Usually, there are a certain number of bids at a certain price. Since I am crafting a lot (for profit), I often search the Trading Post for profitable crafts to sell. Let's say I found some Amulet that has 10 bids for 10s, 1 bid for 9s95c, and 10 bids for 9s90c. I would now craft 21 items and sell them as mentioned. However, when opening the Trading Post and selling them, I might sell the first 10 for 10s each, then the next for 9s95c, and immediately after selling that one, I see a "new" bid for 9s95c. I sell another amulet for that price, and immediately see a new bid for this price. This can be repeated for up to 69 times (that's the highest number of times I experienced this). Since the "new" bid is there the exact second I sell the item, and I often play at night, I don't believe that some player is putting in these orders at the same time as I sell them. I have a little picture as a (partly) proof of this problem: https://imgur.com/a/Xc9AiQq Here, there was 1 bid for the Carnelian Silver Amulet at 6s90c, however I could sell 69 amulets at this price one by one, which took about 10 minutes, and afterwards it still showed 1 bid at 6s90c for the amulet.

As I said, when I check the items on gw2bltc or any other such website, I see the same (wrong) number of bids as ingame. So far, I have experienced this bug with different weapons, armor and accessories, at different days and times of day, and in varying numbers (between 2 and 69 "invisible" bids). It is also not just a cosmetic bug, since I get the money every time I sell the items for the shown price. This is obviously not really gamebreaking, but it is highly discouraging for crafters as it makes planning unreliable, and takes much more time to sell the items (since I can't sell them in bulk in these cases).

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, this bug is still present in the game, and still very prevalent. I could replicate it with almost every item so far, and it also happens when buying items (not only selling, as I was describing it originally). This means that the number of items on the TP is in fact unknown, which makes for an inefficient market and correct pricing impossible.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

This bug is still not fixed as of today and it feels like it's becoming more and more prevalent. Really annoying to sell anything on the TP these days as the systems is automatically blocking one after a few sells. Quite inefficient too. I would highly appreciate a fix or possibly a work-around. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Those are just bots which immediately re-list. You can check other threads where are observations how those work. Basically those have a total limit for buy/sell per price, often 10 pieces as you mentioned, but may be changed. And number of pieces per listing, may re-list 1 or 5 pieces or other number.

Just check crafting cost and feed them up to it at different prices, but yes, it require clicking and not too fast, not to exceed transactions limit.

The fastest way is to list at one price more pieces, it'll buy ex. 10 and leave the rest, then you wait for normal players to buy it.

• Sad 1